**Official Iowa vs. Northwestern Football Thread - 6:00pm - BTN**

Reaction score
Whenever I go back and watch 85 Iowa-Michigan I’m always surprised how much of a role Hudson played. Picked up a huge first down on the last drive. Ten year old me doesn’t remember much of him from that season/game, but I do remember Scott Helverson gettin screwed out of a touchdown.
Super athletic family. His older bro Gerald had a pretty good career too.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
He's going to put it right next to his Nick Bell autograph.
I was like 10. I have no shame in that. But you should have shame at all the slobbering you used to do any time a current or ex hawkeye came into the airliner. Watching you try to suck Rob Thein and Kahlil Hill off was embarrassing.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I was like 10. I have no shame in that. But you should have shame at all the slobbering you used to do any time a current or ex hawkeye came into the airliner. Watching you try to suck Rob Thein and Kahlil Hill off was embarrassing.
Lolz, I don't think I even met Kahlil Hill in my life. Talked to his Dad many times, once as he was headed into Aaron's or some place like that to rent a couch set that eventually got repossessed.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
Lolz, I don't think I even met Kahlil Hill in my life. Talked to his Dad many times, once as he was headed into Aaron's or some place like that to rent a couch set that eventually got repossessed.
Ah but the Rob Thein story holds water then! I won't even touch the Darryl Moore story. Will keep that one for later.

Will McCoy

Douchebag
Reaction score
One of my prized possessions is my VHS to DVD transfer of the 1990 Iowa-Illinois game where Nick Bell and the boyz steamrolled them with Keith Jackson on the call.
We had a VHS of that growing up too. I think it was like 52-28 or something. Nice