**Official Iowa vs. Penn State Football Thread - 2:30pm - BTN**

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
He's one of the best TE in the country so as it pertains to coverage of this game by an Iowa writer, yeah it's pretty big.
It’s not big. It’s Massive!

As for the game, Hawks are 0-2 when I’m wearing my new Iowa hat. 2-0 when I’m not. The hat stays on the shelf today. Hawks win.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
The running game was great. The defense got a bit of pressure and played tough. I got emotional in chat but the defense came through thankfully. That DL is impressive. Petras is meh. Hankins is meh. Other than that I’m pretty pleased. There’s no need for Cronk or Schott to have a starting spot on this OL at this point without injury to the current group.

I found it interesting that Plumb got some time at OT and Black got some at DE.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Im flabbergasted by how athletic that whole sequence is for a 305 lb DT . I cant even think of anything comparable. That wasnt “rumbling” piesman stuff. It was straight freak.
He even called it the euro step on the postgame interview.

and Pottebaum is fucking awesome.

Reaction score
The running game was great. The defense got a bit of pressure and played tough. I got emotional in chat but the defense came through thankfully. That DL is impressive. Petras is meh. Hankins is meh. Other than that I’m pretty pleased. There’s no need for Cronk or Schott to have a starting spot on this OL at this point without injury to the current group.

I found it interesting that Plumb got some time at OT and Black got some at DE.
Kallenberger got rolled up on or stepped on late 3rd/early 4th. He was hobbling around and then Plumb replaced him next series.

gable_guy

Reaction score
Sometimes I look back and wonder how the does offense score 34 and left points on the field and leave feeling unsure of it

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
It’s not big. It’s Massive!

As for the game, Hawks are 0-2 when I’m wearing my new Iowa hat. 2-0 when I’m not. The hat stays on the shelf today. Hawks win.
My Willie Nelson shirt is undefeated this season. Sorry hawk gear.

Reactions: Jim