**Official Iowa vs. Wisconsin Football Thread - 11:00am - ESPN**

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
I’m going to pour down a fury of rainbows never seen before on to all naysayers in this thread come Saturday afternoon. It’s going to be beautiful.
Sorry but that OL ain’t getting fixed this year brother.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
I’m going to pour down a fury of rainbows never seen before on to all naysayers in this thread come Saturday afternoon. It’s going to be beautiful.
I’ll suck those bows through a garden hose Saturday if the Hawks win; gloriously celebrate my misguided pessimism. I’ll drink a whole fucking bottle of bourbon and toast my man Jimmie of the Hawks win. But I’m legitimately terrified of a 2018 sequel. Where an unwillingness to pressure a very shitty QB allows him to post career numbers.

Hornibrook was a 59% passer that year and somehow went 77% with 3 TD and 0 INT vs Iowa in Kinnick. That was a year Iowa was 11th in Total D.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Iowa is 6-1 and ranked #9, yet here on Halo the fucking tards act as if they are a step away from sub-.500.

Fuck off.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
They are 6-1 and are still a complete wildcard. The offense is abysmal and completely unreliable. Not sure how anyone could be confident in this offense going out and winning games after the most recent performance especially. Hopefully, the loss served as a wake up call and the coaches can pull things together to finish strong, but that loss to Purdue paints a big question mark for closing out the season. There is certainly much to be proven the rest of the way. Go Hawks

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
You understand that IOWA HAS lost to Purdue before, right? Multiple times? You understand that IOWA generally doesn't have expectations to go undefeated like Georgia and Alabama, right?

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
There’s a pretty decent chance Iowa gets shut out in this game.
Kirk Ferentz in his 23 years as Iowa head coach has been shut out exactly one time, October 14, 2000 against Illinois. They may or may not win (I think they do), but they won't be shut out.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
So do you, but you don’t see him getting pissed.
False, and if you want to finally get over your obsESSion with me, come see me in the Ped Mall at the Minnesota game.