**Official Iowa vs. Wisconsin Football Thread - 11:00am - ESPN**

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
@douglasbader, you're lashing out again. This is a safe space where you can share your feelings with the board. We're here to help in any way we can. What's bothering you?

Talk to us, go ahead...let it out.

Hawk4Life25

LIAR and SCUMBAG
Reaction score
Wonder how creative Brian can get with this game plan.

(Per https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/sp/overallol/2021 )
Iowa OL allowing RBs to be stopped at or behind the LOS 25% of the time vs. Wisconsin DL that is stopping RBs at or behind the LOS 28%.

Iowa trying to run ball seems like a futile game plan this weekend but I'm sure they will still try to setup some sort of play action.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Still has his finger through my belt loops.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Wonder how creative Brian can get with this game plan.

(Per https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/sp/overallol/2021 )
Iowa OL allowing RBs to be stopped at or behind the LOS 25% of the time vs. Wisconsin DL that is stopping RBs at or behind the LOS 28%.

Iowa trying to run ball seems like a futile game plan this weekend but I'm sure they will still try to setup some sort of play action.
That would appear to indicate that the OLine is complete shit…

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
Wisconsin was 1-11 on third down against Purdue. If Iowa’s defense wins on first and second down we’re going to absolutely butt fuck them.

I know a lot of you want to focus on Iowa’s offensive woes but, they don’t need to score 27 to win this game. They need like 17-20.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Wisconsin was 1-11 on third down against Purdue. If Iowa’s defense wins on first and second down we’re going to absolutely butt fuck them.

I know a lot of you want to focus on Iowa’s offensive woes but, they don’t need to score 27 to win this game. They need like 17-20.
I am a Bee Leever!
HAWK!HAWK!HAWK!

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score

If Iowa commits to stopping run and pressures Mertz…10pts probably wins this game

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Guys this board sucks bc of NLP, not bc of Doug. Remember his experiment?
If you can’t sit back and watch as doug flops his Peter around and have a little lol, that’s on you. This thread is great.

*Not an endorsement of Doug. An endorsement of penus flopping. I don’t think this wild party would have started if ol Lee hadn’t set the tone by getting all wound up with threats of mass bowing.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
If you can’t sit back and watch as doug flops his Peter around and have a little lol, that’s on you. This thread is great.

*Not an endorsement of Doug. An endorsement of penus flopping. I don’t think this wild party would have started if ol Lee hadn’t set the tone by getting all wound up with threats of mass bowing.
AZMess is under the impression that I am totally being serious. He's pissed!!

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

I fully believe that Iowa only needs about 20 points to win. I just don't have full confidence that the offense can do that especially against this Wisconsin D.

I think to win, we will need a TD from special teams or defense.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score

I'll be threatening this place with mass blowing if the Hawks win on Saturday