**Official Iowa vs. Wisconsin Football Thread - 11:00am - ESPN**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
He even gets mad when I text him now.

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
I think everyone’s biggest question going into the weekend is will the university of Iowa hawkeye football players join in “jump around” like Michigan did??

Probably not.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Not super confident, but this is a beatable Wisconsin team if we play like we have earlier in the season.

Reaction score
This is going to be a true physical battle.

Prob the 2nd best run defense behind PSU that we’ve faced so far. The offense WILL need to execute the passing game consistently for us to keep the Badger D honest and off balance. If the Badgers are able to do that on offense, but not us, personnel changes will need to be explored. Execution has been a problem offensively for some time now.

The Badger run game is starting to pick up steam, hopefully our DL maintains leverage and the LBs stick their tackles.

24-21 Iowa

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I’ll buy cocks from your asses! Lulz!!!

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
This is going to be a true physical battle.

Prob the 2nd best run defense behind PSU that we’ve faced so far. The offense WILL need to execute the passing game consistently for us to keep the Badger D honest and off balance. If the Badgers are able to do that on offense, but not us, personnel changes will need to be explored. Execution has been a problem offensively for some time now.

The Badger run game is starting to pick up steam, hopefully our DL maintains leverage and the LBs stick their tackles.

24-21 Iowa
This is the type of football insight I pay zero dollars for.