**Official Iowa vs. Wisconsin Football Thread - 11:00am - ESPN**

Reaction score
No list like this is complete without Nebrantska.
True but I was listing teams that are struggling even though they are in the midst of fertile recruiting grounds and large population centers. Every one of them hired perceived slam dunk coaches and still flailed . Coach hiring except in a few cases (Saban) is a mystic art.

thrawn

Reaction score
I'm actually in a mixed cover band where we only play Switchfoot and Natalie Imbruglia.
We had an opening in our cover band that just plays covers of movie power ballads so i invited the messdawg. Dawg refused to join unless we opened and closed with 311 even though I told him the band’s theme and that those slots belonged to Celine Dion and Iris.

Last edited:

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
We had an opening in our cover band that just plays covers of movie power ballads so i invited the messdawg. Dawg refused to join unless we opened and closed with 311 even though I told him the theme and that those slots belonged to Celine Dion and Iris.
Sounds like you were all mixed up. Didn’t know what to do.

Reaction score
We had an opening in our cover band that just plays covers of movie power ballads so i invited the messdawg. Dawg refused to join unless we opened and closed with 311 even though I told him the theme and that those slots belonged to Celine Dion and Iris.
No fucking idea what this means sir

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
This might be the single worst page of posts in a thread in HaLo history. .
Okay, now it is.
Timespans on earth are super fucking noodle baking. Forget the reign of the dinosaurs, like for something like 300 million years sponges were the only complex lifeforms on Earth. Try to picture that shit. Even watching a movie in 20x fast forward it's just ridiculous.

Motivaitonal / philosophical shit like "the fierce urgency of now" are such bs. We're nothing. No live matter. You really think 500 million years was leading up to this? I don't want to be part of the cause of a mass extinction event but "save the planet" really is just save the humans. We've maybe got a couple thousand years left. Destruction in our wake but in another million years, which is nothing on a geological timeline, shit will be back to glorious wilds.