**Official Kent State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - BTN**

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
My son wears his Hawkeye jersey or a Hawkeye shirt to preschool almost every day by his own choice. He was excited when we told him we were taking him. We bought a couple extra tickets for some extra space. Let people enjoy things.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Did YaYa get passed up as the starter?

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
My son wears his Hawkeye jersey or a Hawkeye shirt to preschool almost every day by his own choice. He was excited when we told him we were taking him. We bought a couple extra tickets for some extra space. Let people enjoy things.
Sounds like our kids are the same age and if I can I'm going to take my kid in October.

That said, I'm mentally counting on him getting bored halfway through. We'll see.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to shit on you, just explaining the plan with my daughter. A couple of events where if I have to leave, no biggie.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Nobody was actually giving you shit except for one poster who thought your son was two and another who assumed he was right.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Sounds like our kids are the same age and if I can I'm going to take my kid in October.

That said, I'm mentally counting on him getting bored halfway through. We'll see.
Once he gets bored with the game, keep the snacks coming, he’ll be fine.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
I am really liking the depth that is being built in. I would really like the next two weeks to be injury free.

Reaction score
Iowa has gotten 7 turnovers through 2 games. Kent State has gotten 8, including getting 4 INTs from TAMU in week one.

fwiw, peace.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Is that a word? It sounds wrong. Like bestest or more funnier

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I couldn't figure out what he was saying either, so I dmyfr.

Kent State is one of only a few teams who have a better turnover margin than Iowa. Forced 8 (all INTs), only turned it over twice.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Somebody here says “aten” and doesn’t realize the error.