**Official Kent State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - BTN**

SousyHawk

melts in your mouth, and not in your hand.
Reaction score
You don't have to explain to HaLo
Naw - the dudes that really need to buy extra space in Kinnick never do.

I remember showing up to a game one Saturday to find one such dude already in his (and at least three others) spot resting his hands on top of his enormous girth. The rest of the row took turns rotating between sitting on the left and right cheek.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
“Hawks by a million?” Didn’t realize we had a black guy posting here.

Glad we are finally diversifying.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Opi and I will be starting a “Ho-Mo Sex!” chant from opposite ends of the north end zone 30 seconds after the first scoring timeout of the game. Please join if able.
What if it's as time expires to end the first quarter

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
Just had 2 free tickets come about if any of you sluts want them.

Edit-gone

Last edited:

2HawkFans

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I don't tend to look up player profiles. But I see they're putting their Twitter and Instagram handles on there. That seems like it should go well. 🤦‍♂️

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I don't tend to look up player profiles. But I see they're putting their Twitter and Instagram handles on there. That seems like it should go well. 🤦‍♂️
It's been on there for over a year and has been zero issue.

Reaction score
I hope they can come out with two TE's + a FB and run the ball right at them for four quarters, then let Petras get his yards through PA with a couple of deep shots. Texas A&M's lead back averaged 10 YPC against Kent State, their #2 RB averaged 6.3. If Goodson can't get to 5+ YPC this game it's going to concern me for Iowa's offensive outlook for the rest of the year. I want to see the offense go over 400 yards this week.

34-13 Iowa with a frustrating first half, then Kent State gets worn down in the 2nd half and Iowa pulls away.

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
This one never in doubt. Ground game gets on track, play action loosens things up and gets chunks downfield. Defense pitches a shutout until late in the game.

31-7 Hawks.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
High of 82 and sunny. It’s gonna be a great day
Sounds like great weather to sit next to a crying two year old with a shit filled diaper that's baking in the 80 degree sun!!!