**Official Kent State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - BTN**

Reaction score
It was good to see Bruce and Johnson in early as well, they seemed to struggle some, but, good to get the experience

This is a great LB group and throw in Belton. Might be nearing the Kirksey, Hitchens, Morris level. The beatdown of Nebrantska by that trio is tough to beat though

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Tracy and Jones play the most at the position but there seems to be a rotation with Rigatoni, Ritter, Johnson, and Bruce for the rest of the snaps. Surprised to not see any Desmond Huston after off-season buzz, but I would enjoy seeing less Nico. He gets tackled easier than Charlie Kolar.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
Tracy and Jones play the most at the position but there seems to be a rotation with Rigatoni, Ritter, Johnson, and Bruce for the rest of the snaps. Surprised to not see any Desmond Huston after off-season buzz, but I would enjoy seeing less Nico. He gets tackled easier than Charlie Kolar.
Nico and Tracy both seem to slip every 7 steps. I’d appreciate that changing.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Wait, pedal boats? Is it pedal or paddle?
I would consider it a “paddle boat”. Technically I could see “pedal boat” being acceptable, I suppose.

Is there a podcast to help us settle this?

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I would consider it a “paddle boat”. Technically I could see “pedal boat” being acceptable, I suppose.

Is there a podcast to help us settle this?
Some boats are designed to both pedal and paddle

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Paddle boats go up and down the river.

Pedal boats go around a smaller body of water, driven by dipshits.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I've said "paddle boat" for my entire life. Boy do I feel like I have egg on my face over this one.
I’m going to hold off kicking my own ass until I see a source other than the ny post asserting that it is correct to use “pedal boat”

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I have now confirmed. Pedal boat. Yep. Fuck.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
It’s not puddle boat? That’s what I’ve always used, Now I feel like an idiot.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I thought you fished?
hey guys, Williams here. beautiful weather today. Looking forward to a few days a vacation. Let’s catch some fucking fish.

Now, do you think we should cover 10% of the surface area using 100 times the amount of effort, or should we just go ahead and plot a track on the Minnkota and drink some fucking beer?

Last edited:

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
hey guys, Williams here. beautiful weather today. Looking forward to a few days a vacation. Let’s catch some fucking fish.

Now, do you think we should cover 10% of the surface area using 100 times the amount of effort, or should we just go ahead and plot a track on the Minnecota and drink some fucking beer?
This is very on brand.