**Official Kentucky vs. Iowa Citrus Bowl Thread - 12:00pm - ABC**

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
No, I wish Spencer no harm.

But I probably could have once outrepped him and beat him in a cone drill, 40, vert and broad jump.

of course he’d out throw any version of me badly, despite my having one of HaLo’s strongest arms this side of HoHa

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
Spencer is a horribly un-athletic Division 1 quarterback.

It's not crazy to think that many even on this board could have out-performed him (in their prime) in some form of athleticism test.

Now if we're strictly talking quarterback skills, Spencer wipes the floor with all takers.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding
Reaction score

It's not crazy to think that many even on this board could have out-performed him (in their prime) in some form of athleticism test.

Now if we're strictly talking quarterback skills, Spencer wipes the floor with all takers.
I think everyone on the board could out perform him in a haunted house.

coff

Strip Mall Attorney & QAnon Conspiracy Theorist
Reaction score

I had no idea that HALO was this deep in a surreal fantasy land.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
7th most-watched game of the bowl season (so far), with 6.4M viewers. That's 25% more than the Cheesedick Bowl, and was achieved despite direct competition from both the Outback and Fiesta bowls.
Are you telling, just like they did with their recruiting class, that they spiked the football at the 20 yard line again?!? Shocking!!