**Official Kentucky vs. Iowa Citrus Bowl Thread - 12:00pm - ABC**

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
No, I wish Spencer no harm.

But I probably could have once outrepped him and beat him in a cone drill, 40, vert and broad jump.

of course he’d out throw any version of me badly, despite my having one of HaLo’s strongest arms this side of HoHa

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
Spencer is a horribly un-athletic Division 1 quarterback.

It's not crazy to think that many even on this board could have out-performed him (in their prime) in some form of athleticism test.

Now if we're strictly talking quarterback skills, Spencer wipes the floor with all takers.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score

It's not crazy to think that many even on this board could have out-performed him (in their prime) in some form of athleticism test.

Now if we're strictly talking quarterback skills, Spencer wipes the floor with all takers.
I think everyone on the board could out perform him in a haunted house.

coff

Busker
Reaction score

I had no idea that HALO was this deep in a surreal fantasy land.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
7th most-watched game of the bowl season (so far), with 6.4M viewers. That's 25% more than the Cheesedick Bowl, and was achieved despite direct competition from both the Outback and Fiesta bowls.
Are you telling, just like they did with their recruiting class, that they spiked the football at the 20 yard line again?!? Shocking!!

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Any of you assholes who are holding out hope that Spencer P is going to be good this year……..hoooooooooo boyyyyyyy you’re gonna take it deep.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Then don’t do anything to remind you of it

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I played ping ping with my dad in the basement for most of this shit game.

Reaction score
I sat in probably the beat seats I’ve ever had and watched one of the most frustrating football games I’ve ever watched.

I remember a brief moment of joy when Petras came out at half looking so disinterested in the game I was certain he wasn’t coming back in. Alas, I was wrong and my hopes were dashed.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The defense played pretty well, the Kentucky Dline had some guys out and run game was working in the second half and I don’t think Peaches got sacked once. Even the offensive play calling was mostly fine.

With functional QB play that was probably a 2 score win. Petras was absolutely abysmal and singlehandedly cost Iowa the game.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I’m just kidding. I was fucking wasted.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
After that game, the last competitive match up for Spencer Petras, the Iowa coaches said 'Yep. See you next year, our starting quarterback.'
In almost any other program he would have (been forced) transferred out and be on a WAC roster this year.

I can’t even explain it away because he’s “liked”. The staff even seemed stubbornly proud to trot him out there almost every week, apparently hurt, to get sandblasted behind that shitty Oline. It was bizarre.