**Official Michigan State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 11:00am - ESPN**

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Post a billion times more today though by all means. Let us know if you need to run to the grocery or if you hate Trump a little more today than yesterday. You hysterical little bitch boy.
Go easy feller. I poked you a little hard. Over my skis on that one. A billion is a little bit impossible, but I will try.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Frodo isn't slipping into his next form gracefully.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Hopefully the hawks play with the kind of fire on display in this thread this morning.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Lol @Charles is getting called out for being the worst poster on halo simultaneously in two threads.

Hard day on the board.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
So there is a mediocre football game today, but we are all still Americans, friends

thrawn

Reaction score
there’s work to do, but that was enjoyable

The Tin Man

Reaction score
OL and DL looked a lot better today. The play calling by Brian was an improvement. The misdirection motion is really working in the run game, they need to keep going with it and develop some play action off it along with the occasional jet sweep.

Tory Taylor and Charlie Jones both looked great. They are huge weapons.

This team seems to be a case of what could have been. Iowa traditionally is a slow starter, but this year they didn’t have the cupcakes to disguise the warts and work out the kinks. Today was a good start at righting the ship, hopefully we see more of the same going forward.