**Official Minnesota vs. Iowa Football Thread - 3pm - Fox**

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Hey, douchebag, I wasn't giving you shit, was simply saying you might actually think they might win and given your hatred for Minnesota that is understandable.

Either way, watch your fucking mouth. I leave you alone and you should want to keep it that way. Don't fuck up in here.

Go fuck yourself
Plastic fucking tough guy always running your mouth.
I've never had a cross word with you, but you want to fucking play tough guy on a misinterpretation.

Get fucked. You are literally worse than nolookpass, who looks like a competent normal poster compared to you despite your obsESSion with him.

Lick my fucking nuts, TwinCities Douche.
Let's all calm down

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Fuck that, this douche wants war, he gets it.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
I should have said it earlier, but @Truant is a Top 5 worst poster ever on this site. Maybe as bad as TS, who is a deranged psycho and blatant racist.

At least TS has a sense of humor. Unlike this fucking douche.
Plastic tough guy Doug has spoken!

douglasbader

Reaction score

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score
To be honest @Truant you really are the 2nd worst poster on the site. The worst is @RecreationalGynecologist , but you are a close second. Shocking that both you unfunny douchebags live in Minnesota.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
To be honest @Truant you really are the 2nd worst poster on the site. The worst is @RecreationalGynecologist , but you are a close second. Shocking that both you unfunny douchebags live in Minnesota.
Unlike you, I am not interested in rating posters or my popularity here. I don’t give two shits if you like what I post here. Go fuck yourself

douglasbader

Reaction score
Unlike you, I am not interested in rating posters or my popularity here. I don’t give two shits if you like what I post here. Go fuck yourself
Nah, go fuck yourself. You're terrible and the fake feel bad for me bullshit you hide behind is a joke. You fucking suck.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I've never had a problem ever with @Truant , but that fucking bitch wants to act like a tough guy.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Fuckface.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Two fellas that respect each other but have the shortest fuses on here. Big John McCarthy should moderate.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
I've never had a problem ever with @Truant , but that fucking bitch wants to act like a tough guy.

Fuckface.
Plastic tough guy thinks he’s a king.:roflmao:
Keep telling yourself that chump.

Fake feel bad for me shit? I have never asked you or anyone else to feel sorry for me. I don’t feel sorry for myself why would I want a miserable piece of shit like you to feel sorry.

douglasbader

Reaction score

Fuckface.

Fake feel bad for me shit? I have never asked you or anyone else to feel sorry for me. I don’t feel sorry for myself why would I want a miserable piece of shit like you to feel sorry.
You love to play the feel bad for me card.

Phony fuck.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
We need a Thunderdome Forum

if you can’t stay on topic you get thrown in there to battle it out

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score

Fuckface.

You love to play the feel bad for me card.

Phony fuck.
Lets lay this out with quotes. Lets see how you think he plays the sympathy card. I want this to progress factually.

Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score
Truant is a weak mother fucker. He is a bitch that wants nothing to do with this.

Get well, fuckface.

Reaction score
Lol at Doug currently calling a poster a liar in another thread and truant a phony in this thread

$2k on whatever the Iowa money line is going to be. I'll post a slip. Boom.
^^^^ the true liar and phony ^^^^

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
I love a good fight.
Online where it is safe for a plastic tough guy. I don't agree with jogger on much, but he certainly has your weak ass figured out.

So the guy that collected sympathetic comments here about his mother's slow descent to death for a year and a half thinks someone else plays the feel bad for me card? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

douglasbader

Reaction score
I love a good fight.
Online where it is safe for a plastic tough guy. I don't agree with jogger on much, but he certainly has your weak ass figured out.

So the guy that collected sympathetic comments here about his mother's slow descent to death for a year and a half thinks someone else plays the feel bad for me card? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I'll see you in the PedMall on Saturday, holmes. You and jogger are going to eat shit.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
I love a good fight.

I'll see you in the PedMall on Saturday, holmes. You and jogger are going to eat shit.
Yeah, you'll show up and bring your betting slip with you too.:roflmao:

douglasbader

Reaction score

Yeah, you'll show up and bring your betting slip with you too.:roflmao:
I'll bring my stories about pizza places in Milwaukee.