**Official Nebrantska vs. Iowa Football - 3:00pm- BTN** SCOTT FROST GOT A RAW DEAL

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Down 17, but still running the football like their up 17.

But I guess when your downfield passing attack is as pathetic as Iowa's is, what's the diff? Less clock stoppages due to lack of incompletions is about it.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Shouldn't have ever come down to that, but the review change of Bruce's catch was a screw job!

thrawn

Reaction score
That was such a shit show that it was simultaneously irritating and sort of amusing.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Its one thing to lose on Senior Day, with the Division title on the line........

but to a 3-8 team with an outgoing interim coach, who had lost 5 straight coming in!?

Hey Ferentz's, take a hike.

HiG 2.0

DolphinAngerHawk
Reaction score
This was karma for the shitty fucking offensive philosophy of Kirk and Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz over the last 4-5 years. You can’t put all the pressure on the defense and special teams to win the games. I hope this leads to some major changes, but I’m not holding my breath.

My hope is that we don’t end up backing our way into getting slaughtered in Indy next week.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
This was karma for the shitty fucking offensive philosophy of Kirk and Kirk’s son, Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz over the last 4-5 years. You can’t put all the pressure on the defense and special teams to win the games. I hope this leads to some major changes, but I’m not holding my breath.

My hope is that we don’t end up backing our way into getting slaughtered in Indy next week.
We can’t can we? It’s purdue or illinois now

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
There was another play when they got the ball back with 3:30 left, Vines was wide open up the seam with no one close to him and they couldn’t get him the ball because they let an obvious blitzed right through.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Couldn't think of a more appropriate way for this regular season to end. Jesus fucking Christ.
I kind of wish Petras had thrown the INT to end it. But that’s about it.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Can we all agree that if Kirk’s son, Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz doesn’t leave, we get to murder doug?
Absolutely. Doug with his fake insider play … he’ll dig his own grave

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I thought that would get better as the season went on, but the OL seems to have no idea what they are doing out there
That’s the most disappointing thing to me. Nothing can really happen outside of that, and they would have stretches where they were pretty good then look like a bunch of freshman the next series. They never got better, they just suck.