**Official Nebrantska vs. Iowa Football - 3:00pm- BTN** SCOTT FROST GOT A RAW DEAL

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Yeah, it's generally a problem when a team is down to their 5th or 6th corner. Who has quality depth that deep? Georgia maybe
It’s bad when the corner in the game is a walkon from Humboldt. Hall obviously isn’t ready but it’s not really his fault either.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
At least we got to see Peaches true form again. Not seeing pressure, feeling pressure that isn’t there, taking sacks, fumbling and sailing balls over everyone’s head.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I have nothing to contribute that hasn't been already said, except that Phil should have the right to truss Brian and George Barnett up at the 50, cut off both their genitals, and ritually rape each them to death with the other's severed dick.

Fuck them both. A not-shitty offense gets at least ten wins; instead, that.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He’s lying.
I mean, they were mostly fine in run blocking, but pass protection was an absolute mess.

I really think KF should have the opportunity to name his retirement date, but at this point that should be conditioned on blowing up the offense and starting from scratch.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Richman is the closest thing they have to an ass kicker on the OL. He’s a poor man’s Kyle Calloway…RIP

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
0 rush attempts in the 4th quarter, including a drive they started down 7 at the 22 with 3 minutes left

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Heintz wasn’t awful other than getting beat on that double move by Oliver Martin of all people. I would have liked it if he would have caught that interception.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Anyone even remotely mad about that game or how it all ended shouldn't be. This was the payment for the sins of Ferentz hubris that needed to happen.

Overall, it sucks that a season that could have been easily a 10 win season was flushed down the toilet for a half dozen stupid reasons, but at the end of the day they finished respectably and it wasn't a disaster.

They finish 7-5. Mediocre, but better than Wisconsin or Minnesota. Better than Nebrantska. Better than Michigan State. The floor at Iowa has been raised.

It didn't have to happen, but it happened. Iowa was due for a season like that. The good thing is that I think it is fixable. If Brian and Copeland are out, they actually get aggressive in the portal and grab a QB, maybe a couple WR and OL, then it could and should be an immediate turnaround.

HzzzHawk

The Bull
Reaction score
Anyone even remotely mad about that game or how it all ended shouldn't be. This was the payment for the sins of Ferentz hubris that needed to happen.

Overall, it sucks that a season that could have been easily a 10 win season was flushed down the toilet for a half dozen stupid reasons, but at the end of the day they finished respectably and it wasn't a disaster.

They finish 7-5. Mediocre, but better than Wisconsin or Minnesota. Better than Nebrantska. Better than Michigan State. The floor at Iowa has been raised.

It didn't have to happen, but it happened. Iowa was due for a season like that. The good thing is that I think it is fixable. If Brian and Copeland are out, they actually get aggressive in the portal and grab a QB, maybe a couple WR and OL, then it could and should be an immediate turnaround.
yah but we have to suffer through watching this offense again in some crappy bowl game

HzzzHawk

The Bull
Reaction score
Thanks for telling everyone how to feel! Much appreciated.
dude why are you messing with the mouse. Mouse is tier 1. You are totally insignificant and only remarkable on this bb for your propensity to cry to the mods

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score

I don’t like your use of the word “IF” in that final paragraph

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Completely farm it out to them

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Don’t forget that the center committed a false start without snapping the ball. That was a new one.
I would be legitimately shocked if that’s actually ever happened in a game before today.