**Official Nebrantska vs. Iowa Football Thread - 12:00pm - Fox**

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Yeah I think “confirming” it was a bit much, but don’t think it should have been overturned.

Reaction score
The only thing I can say is look how fucking terrible those routes were on a 3rd and 11.

You go 5 wide and have 2 guys on the outside run the same 5 yards and dead stop routes. The 2 guys in the slot run the exact same route right at the sticks that are both double covered. I think Tracy is the 5th guy that is running some super slow developing route that gets cut off and has no chance.

Brian has 3rd and 11 with the very fast ISM and big fast target in Smith and he has both of them run the exact same 5 yard and stop route that has no chance. Essentially they are decoys. What a horrible play.
The Iowa staff does a lot of things really really fucking well. But fuck me, hire a QB coach/passing game coordinator. This stuff is mind blowing

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
I’m not sure he would get hit from what i have seen with the pass rush this year.
You mean the Iowa pass rush? The one that ended the game on a beautiful pass rush by killing the QB and causing a fumble?

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Nixon and Gholston have been great. DEs have been a step back but hard to replace an all-timer

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
It was Nebrantska.
#8 Team Defense in the country and they've done well in all rush and sack categories, especially considering how much they play contain and don't even try to rush the passer.

Reaction score
I don't hate her like many do in here, I just don't think she is very funny. I don't fault her for trying to get a following if she can.

Still, if you are a paying customer for her content, wtf is wrong with you? I see she has a patreon channel.

She has six patrons. Assuming all chose the VIP tier, that is $60 a month she is bringing in. At some point she has to realize this might not be working out for her.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding
Reaction score
Lol. No. There was no video angle that showed his toe being down.
It was called complete on the field and any non-homer idiot, after watching the replays could see his toe touch. You were either blind or dumb if you couldn't see it in the replays. Pellets aren't always going to fly and if you have them 3rd and long, don't be faggots and give up a questionable completion. Jim, you're stupid.

L. Wade Childress

Has no idea what you are asking
Reaction score
Also, I personally like how the ball is magnetically attracted to VVB.

Last edited:

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
It was called complete on the field and any non-homer idiot, after watching the replays could see his toe touch. You were either blind or dumb if you couldn't see it in the replays. Pellets aren't always going to fly and if you have them 3rd and long, don't be faggots and give up a questionable completion. Jim, you're stupid.
Anyone who watched the replays on a screen bigger than an iPhone, did not see his foot hit the ground. Stop being a fucking moron.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
There was no way they could overturn that call. There was nothing that conclusively showed his foot didn’t hit the ground.

That guy also appeared to be 7 feet tall.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
There was no way they could overturn that call. There was nothing that conclusively showed his foot didn’t hit the ground.

That guy also appeared to be 7 feet tall.
So, instead, the ref went with: I never saw the foot touch, so therefore it must have touched.

Reaction score
My son played golf with this guy at the Lakes last summer. He's in the Clone scouting office. Told him that Petras was terrible, nowhere near Stanley. Said that the scouting guys who were there when he committed (he wasn't) laughed when Iowa took his commitment and told Wilson not to visit. It seemed implausible at the time, but it stayed in the back of our minds. It's closer to the front now.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding
Reaction score
Anyone who watched the replays on a screen bigger than an iPhone, did not see his foot hit the ground. Stop being a fucking moron.
Well I was watching on my 75", dipshit. That's a little bigger than an iPhone. Homer.

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Fro has had an amazing fall from grace

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
I was too until he started making up stories. I detest liars.
You doing okay, Frodo? You seem more angry lately.

(Serious question - hope things are well and feel free to call me a dumbfuck dipshit farm animal)

FrodoTBaggin

Balding
Reaction score
Please show a screen shot of the foot hitting the ground. Would love to see the 75 inch view. You did say 75, right?
"Bigger than an iPhone ". Your words, retard. My television, which everyone else in the world has, show his toe touching while controlling the football. Non-homers will agree.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding
Reaction score
You doing okay, Frodo? You seem more angry lately.

(Serious question - hope things are well and feel free to call me a dumbfuck dipshit)
I'm great! Jim likes to make up stories like a faggot and hates getting called on them.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
"Bigger than an iPhone ". Your words, retard. My television, which everyone else in the world has, show his toe touching while controlling the football. Non-homers will agree.
Fuck you.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding
Reaction score
Again, because you never responded the last time. What lie did I tell?
You really want to go into this? You had like 6 or 7 posters calling you on your absolute complete bullshit.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
You really want to go into this? You had like 6 or 7 posters calling you on your absolute complete bullshit.
Oh, so you need help. I want to hear from you, what lie did I tell?