**Official Nebrantska vs. Iowa Football Thread - 12:00pm - Fox**

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
What about when Dinero Moss committed to Iowa Western and everyone thought it was Iowa and people freaked out because Iowa just landed More Money?

I just went down a recruiting rabbit hole and looked at every class from 2002-last year. Holy shit Iowa has done a lot better job the last 4-5 years. They had some absolute garbage classes in that stretch. Some of them felt like they didn’t even try to recruit anyone.
That is the infamous Baseballa33 outing himself as a fraud. It was such a fantastic self-PWN.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
"I just talked to my contacts and the coaches are really excited. Great film and came on late."

Really? Looks like he is going to a JUCO and is a nobody....

"Oh, yeah, he was like totally going to Iowa and then uh.. wait... um..."

Reaction score
I remember when Freddy Wienke and Nicholas Rohrer were absolute MUST-GETS on the defensive line.

Reaction score
The only thing I can say is look how fucking terrible those routes were on a 3rd and 11.

You go 5 wide and have 2 guys on the outside run the same 5 yards and dead stop routes. The 2 guys in the slot run the exact same route right at the sticks that are both double covered. I think Tracy is the 5th guy that is running some super slow developing route that gets cut off and has no chance.

Brian has 3rd and 11 with the very fast ISM and big fast target in Smith and he has both of them run the exact same 5 yard and stop route that has no chance. Essentially they are decoys. What a horrible play.
Shades of GDGD.

Reaction score
She has six patrons. Assuming all chose the VIP tier, that is $60 a month she is bringing in. At some point she has to realize this might not be working out for her.
But it's on Teh Interwebz! So it must be fantasmagoric and peachy keen and hip and ever so profitable on a time frame something short of the end of the universe!

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
What about when Dinero Moss committed to Iowa Western and everyone thought it was Iowa and people freaked out because Iowa just landed More Money?

I just went down a recruiting rabbit hole and looked at every class from 2002-last year. Holy shit Iowa has done a lot better job the last 4-5 years. They had some absolute garbage classes in that stretch. Some of them felt like they didn’t even try to recruit anyone.
@Skyline Chili Buoy