**Official Nebrantska vs. Iowa Football Thread - 12:00pm - Fox**

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Dammit Jim. I always thought you were a stand up guy. Now I hear this?

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
Oh, so you need help. I want to hear from you, what lie did I tell?

Your buddy, a pediatric cardiac doctor who was at the center of getting Iowa football approved to start the season, claimed that multiple Iowa players were testing positive for covid for a second time but ultimately were being covered up by the university as mononucleosis cases. Some other ins and outs but that's the gist of it.

That pretty much cover it?

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
You really want to go into this? You had like 6 or 7 posters calling you on your absolute complete bullshit.
Yeah, Jim, what if a bunch of strangers stopped
giving you “likes”!?!? How’d you feel then?

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score

Your buddy, a pediatric cardiac doctor who was at the center of getting Iowa football approved to start the season, claimed that multiple Iowa players were testing positive for covid for a second time but ultimately were being covered up by the university as mononucleosis cases. Some other ins and outs but that's the gist of it.

That pretty much cover it?
That’s not what I said. Try again, fuck head.

You have two easy outs here. One, show a screen shot from you 75inch tv of the foot down and two, one instant of me lying on this board. Ready, go.

Fritz Fequiere

Reaction score
The foot was down though, Jim, so don’t be stupid. Wasn’t a catch because he didn’t secure the ball in time.

FrodoTBaggin

Reaction score
That’s not what I said. Try again, fuck head.

You have two easy outs here. One, show a screen shot from you 75inch tv of the foot down and two, one instant of me lying on this board. Ready, go.
I gave you the break down earlier, pussy.

BillyBob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Lying about the Iowa Football team having multiple cases of covid reinfection, and then claiming a systemic cover-up at "Fort Kinnick" under disguise of mononucleosis cases, is pretty weird.

Like, really fucking weird.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Lying about the Iowa Football team having multiple cases of covid reinfection, and then claiming a systemic cover-up at "Fort Kinnick" under disguise of mononucleosis cases, is pretty weird.

Like, really fucking weird.
Again, BillyBob, that’s not what I said, but please repeat it for the forth time. You’ll really prove a point the next time.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
What did you say?

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
I don't give one fuck for likes. This board sucks ass anymore. You're a lying shithead. That's on you. Not me.
Again, all you have to do is show one lie and you can’t do it, but please blame it on the board and call me another name. That’s really proving your point.

FrodoTBaggin

Reaction score
Again, all you have to do is show one lie and you can’t do it, but please blame it on the board and call me another name. That’s really proving your point.
On the other hand, heard from a pediatric cardiologist this morning that some of the football players who tested positive in June are starting to test positive again.
I’m sure he was just making shit up. I’ll call him a liar and a scumbag and be done with it.
Ha. He leads the corona medical team at Iowa. The CDC says reinfection is rare. That’s because most people are getting tested a second time with no symptoms. Every Iowa football player gets tested daily, regardless of symptoms.
I missed a “not” in there. Most people are not getting tested a second time with no symptoms. Football players are tested everyday no matter if they have already tested positive. He’s on a call every Monday with medical personnel from all big ten schools and said they are seeing players test positive a second time.

Point being, I wouldn’t write off the bball team having no positives for the season, simply because we think they all tested positive in the summer.
Rational people started to call out your bullshit from here.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
My son played golf with this guy at the Lakes last summer. He's in the Clone scouting office. Told him that Petras was terrible, nowhere near Stanley. Said that the scouting guys who were there when he committed (he wasn't) laughed when Iowa took his commitment and told Wilson not to visit. It seemed implausible at the time, but it stayed in the back of our minds. It's closer to the front now.

Fritz Fequiere

Reaction score
My son played golf with this guy at the Lakes last summer. He's in the Clone scouting office. Told him that Petras was terrible, nowhere near Stanley. Said that the scouting guys who were there when he committed (he wasn't) laughed when Iowa took his commitment and told Wilson not to visit. It seemed implausible at the time, but it stayed in the back of our minds. It's closer to the front now.

The scouts were laughing?!?!?!?

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
I thought his toe was down, as he was coming back down. For a very brief period. But I didn't see it until the 4th or 5th replay. I was certain it wasn't, up to that replay.

*77 inch tv

Last edited:

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Let’s stop arguing about the toe and talk about how he was a full yard in front of the sticks but they gave him the first down, maybe?

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Just to be clear, we have:

* Can’t overturn because you can’t see if his toe was actually down or not
* His toe was down, but he didn’t have control of the ball
* Can’t see toe down on first 3 replay angles, but maybe on the 4th
* Shut up about the toe, he wasn’t even beyond the first down marker

And then we have Fro who, between his tears of not being liked, says it was obviously a catch and stop being a homer.

Good talk. Fuck Nebrantska.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Just to be clear, we have:

* Can’t overturn because you can’t see if his toe was actually down or not
* His toe was down, but he didn’t have control of the ball
* Can’t see toe down on first 3 replay angles, but maybe on the 4th
* Shut up about the toe, he wasn’t even beyond the first down marker

And then we have Fro who, between his tears of not being liked, says it was obviously a catch and stop being a homer.

Good talk. Fuck Nebrantska.
Fro did his regular freak out and will be gone for a couple weeks again. Says this place has gone to shit, but keeps coming back. Halo is forever.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Allegedly. The boys in the scouting office apparently. (Not looking like they were wrong so far, unfortunately.)

It's all I got. As much of a tidbit as I can muster.
That sound exactly like something a loser who works in the isu athletic department would say.

There's no way of knowing, and looking at both offer lists it looked like you couldn't go wrong with either.

That golfing buddy is the epitome of the isu athletic department. They are obsessed with iowa