**Official Northwestern vs. Iowa Football - 2:30pm - ESPN**

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
My prediction: Everyone in the Big Ten West is 1-1 after this weekend other than Purdue who will be 2-0 and Illinois who will be 0-2.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Fucking hilarious that Dougie Fresh is leading the charge being against people freaking out over one loss. That stupid SOB flips out over every play in chat.
This is absolutely incorrect. You're 10x the spaz that I am.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Chat would be super fun if everyone was just calm and collected throughout the games.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Chat would be super fun if everyone was just calm and collected throughout the games.
No shit.

I barely even chatted during the game. Made fun of some freaking out after a few plays, told Phil Parker to fuck off a few times. Other than that, didn't post much because Herbie2 is always going off the internal live press box score and is 5-7 seconds ahead even if you have normal cable, but now with YouTubeTV he is like 15+ seconds ahead.

He was sometimes a full play or two ahead. Mikey was a few seconds behind, but still nowhere close to as quick as Herbie.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
No shit.

I barely even chatted during the game. Made fun of some freaking out after a few plays, told Phil Parker to fuck off a few times. Other than that, didn't post much because Herbie2 is always going off the internal live press box score and is 5-7 seconds ahead even if you have normal cable, but now with YouTubeTV he is like 15+ seconds ahead.

He was sometimes a full play or two ahead. Mikey was a few seconds behind, but still nowhere close to as quick as Herbie.
this is really never bother me all that much… Until it came to a game like this past weekend… Where you knew ahead of time that this was about to be a colossal fuck up… And then got to relive it in real time

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
No shit.

I’ve been in that boat for a couple years now. I just bring it up when they go to commercial so I can avoid spoilers.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
One team's coach has this circled as their game of the year. The other chews gum. When Northwestern has a good team, this game always seems to be trouble.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
As I’ve said, Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz being below average is not debatable

douglasbader

Reaction score
False. I've seent your chat etiquette. Fucking garbage.
False, Nurse Chuck.

You're full of shit as usual. Did the boss let you use the computer again today? Or is this totally another vacation day?

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
False, Nurse Chuck.

You're full of shit as usual. Did the boss let you use the computer again today? Or is this totally another vacation day?
Some down time right now between patients. I've seen your chat etiquette and it's full on spaz freak out mode because Iowa had a 3 and out. Or someone missed a 3pt shot or had 1 turnover. Burn it to the ground!!!!!! Is your type of response. Everyone has seen how you are in chat, so its real dumb to deny it. What's CNN and Skip Bayless talking about today? Getting any real work done?

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Fucking hilarious that Dougie Fresh is leading the charge being against people freaking out over one loss. That stupid SOB flips out over every play in chat.
Chats different.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
One team's coach has this circled as their game of the year. The other chews gum. When Northwestern has a good team, this game always seems to be trouble.
Jesus.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
As I’ve said, Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz being below average is not debatable
Play calling was fine except for the colossal fuck up at the end of the first half. Was pretty balanced. If anything I wish they’d have run the ball more.

Aren’t gonna win too many games w 10 penalties and two lost fumbles when those should have been points.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
It was a perfect message board post, really
Perfect for this board that tries to claim they are better than the fans on HR, HN, Twitter etc. And then we get a post like that from former Poster of the Year Mo T.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Perfect for this board that tries to claim they are better than the fans on HR, HN, Twitter etc. And then we get a post like that from former Poster of the Year Mo T.
A ~.430 winning percentage against the Cats since Pat had his leg broken. Even worse since Pat has become coach. But with the best punting game we've seen in years, I think Iowa exorcises the ghosts, and takes this, 21-17.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Some down time right now between patients. I've seen your chat etiquette and it's full on spaz freak out mode because Iowa had a 3 and out. Or someone missed a 3pt shot or had 1 turnover. Burn it to the ground!!!!!! Is your type of response. Everyone has seen how you are in chat, so its real dumb to deny it. What's CNN and Skip Bayless talking about today? Getting any real work done?
False, you're wrong. Way the fuck off.

This is like when you thought Jimmie said something than didn't and spazzed out about it.

Chuck, you're one of the biggest fucking jerk off spaz fucks on this site. I mean, you are on like your 5th name because you can't stop threatening or wishing death upon or keep it together enough not to attack people over a dead child.

Glad you got a break between patients though.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
False, you're wrong. Way the fuck off.

This is like when you thought Jimmie said something than didn't and spazzed out about it.

Chuck, you're one of the biggest fucking jerk off spaz fucks on this site. I mean, you are on like your 5th name because you can't stop threatening or wishing death upon or keep it together enough not to attack people over a dead child.

Glad you got a break between patients though.
You are a spaz in chat, fact. Jimmie said what I thought he said, fact. (and your little revisionist history doesn't work "yep! means he was joking!"). And fuck all those people I've wished ill on. They aren't worth the oxygen they suck, ess.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
One guy chews gum. What a worthless post.

it goes to my theory about people who either live in Iowa City or were born there. General contempt for anything university related.

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
A ~.430 winning percentage against the Cats since Pat had his leg broken. Even worse since Pat has become coach. But with the best punting game we've seen in years, I think Iowa exorcises the ghosts, and takes this, 21-17.

👍

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Hawks are gonna have shit cleaned up and win this puppy by 30.

If they lose one of the next 2 games, we are looking at a 3 win season, though.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
NW is more much pedestrian than Purdue at the skill positions and this will be a good game for the defense to put up a solid performance.

Hopefully Petras has a solid game as I would not anticipate a similar rushing performance as last week against Pat Fitzgerald.

The more I think about it this team really cannot start 0-2. Especially with what was perceived as a very manageable schedule pre-season.

There’s more at stake than a weird, truncated season that was probably going to be somewhat meaningless even if fun. They have a decent recruiting class to keep together as well as the perception that Kirk has the team/situation in hand.

douglasbader

Reaction score
You are a spaz in chat, fact. Jimmie said what I thought he said, fact. (and your little revisionist history doesn't work "yep! means he was joking!"). And fuck all those people I've wished ill on. They aren't worth the oxygen they suck, ess.
Lol. Totally not a spaz.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Is this WhiteAsPaper?

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Anyways, sorry for having a fight in the middle of your football game thread.

Hawks defense steps up and Iowa wins 27-10.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Never claimed not to be, unlike Sir Dougie Fresh Fruits.
You're just fucking wrong on something, never did either.

I know a spazz when I see one, and you are a billion times the spazz. Don't ever lecture someone else on it, especially in your case.

2HawkFans

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
You can make stats say about anything you want. So in that time frame we were in the bottom of the big10 (not sure if this auto corrects) in scoring. But yet we also had a pretty high W/L ratio.

Iowa's MO for a long time was running and ball control. Keep the ball out of the opponents hands and keep the defense fresh with time of possession favor. With a good D you don't have to score a ton of points to win the game. We're not playing a Big 12 Okie/Okie light game here.