**Official Penn State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 3:00pm - FOX**

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
Imagine trying to call an offense, much less start 6-0 when this is the offensive line you’re working with. Outside of Linderbaum, this is embarrassing. Britt started blocking air after he got destroyed .3 seconds into the play.

One of my favorite things about watching this team is when, a second or two after a play ends, you see a flurry of activity in the corner of the tv screen, like six yards downfield.

What the heck is going on over there? Oh, it's just just Tyler Linderbaum murdering another guy.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
The "Scuba" and "Turtle" references are specific to the point I am almost certain he is referring to someone who worked under Franklin and is basically saying we know you do it and did it.
In another life…Kirk would have been an excellent mafia don. He has this incredible ability to just drop massive fucking bombs on people in this unassuming “oh gee, shucks, but if you protest I’m going to end your whole bloodline” sort of way.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Someone needs to chart the plays with “injuries.” I’m guessing the difference in yardage between them is stunning

also, I’m convinced that this was in at least some part done to mitigate the home field (crowd) advantage

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Also, the ONLY reason this is being talked about outside of Iowa message boards is that James Franklin decided to be a complete dumbfuck and attempt to deny something very publicly that every person with a brain knows is happening.

he stays quiet in the post game, and nobody is saying shit this week.

MisterFalcon

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Someone needs to chart the plays with “injuries.” I’m guessing the difference in yardage between them is stunning

also, I’m convinced that this was in at least some part done to mitigate the home field (crowd) advantage
I seem to recall seeing a tweet that had those stats - something like 14 yards per play prior to an "injury", and 3 yards per play for all others.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Those assholes use their QBs as running backs. I know it wasn’t a running play he got hurt on, but they’ve played with fire for years. McSorely got lit up time and time again but they kept running him. You always eventually reap what you sow.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
If this is accurate, its damning.

But the fact Iowa has former Franklin assistants on staff should end the discussion entirely. They know. They know specifically and decisively.
Not really. Maybe we gained more yardage because they had an injured guy on the field.