**Official Penn State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 3:00pm - FOX**

Squat Cobbler

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Unless he's rounding, by my atrocious math the simplest form to get to 70% is 7/10 meaning 7 players never returned to the game.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
I made the mistake of finally going to a Penn state fans twitter feed. Good lord.

"We were moving at-will against them until that dirty fucker ferentz had his player cheap shot our QB so they could win" (paraphrasing but not far off)
Tell him "Harlan says to fuck off you pedophile enabling bitch". He'll know what that means.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
I made the mistake of finally going to a Penn state fans twitter feed. Good lord.

"We were moving at-will against them until that dirty fucker ferentz had his player cheap shot our QB so they could win" (paraphrasing but not far off)
They played a little more than a half without the #39 quarterback and the Hawks played almost a half without the #1 cornerback…seems like a wash.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
They remind me of the packs of monkeys you see running around in cities in India or Malaysia.
For sure. I lived in Hillcrest and whenever I was in the elevator with a group of them they’d be pawing at each other. I’d be up against the wall trying to stay clear and not make direct eye contact.

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
How many former wrestlers do we have here? 100% of us?

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
I attended the University of Nebrantska’s wrestling camp in high school

coff

Strip Mall Attorney & QAnon Conspiracy Theorist
Reaction score
Let’s put it this way, @coff probably wrestled and we all know what he does on his lunch breaks.
I was way to smart to be a wrestler, and what are these lunch breaks of which you speak?

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Cute that these Pennsylvania faggots are sticking up for each other.

“Since they’re not up-tempo it can’t be disruptive!” is the dumbest counter argument ever. I guess college basketball coaches can stop calling timeouts if the team going on a run on them isn’t doing so in an up-tempo manner.

SondyRules

Reaction score
I did club wrestling for a year in 6th grade and got my ass kicked repeatedly by kids who were wrestling since birth. One tournament there was only me and one guy in my weight class so he destroyed me three times. I did not like it.
That’s what it boiled down to when I gave a second thought to going out for wrestling in Middle School. Anyone near my weight had been wrestling since they were in diapers and the guy nearest my weight won a state title our Senior year.