**Official Penn State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 3:00pm - FOX**

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
He didn't even hit him that hard
I recall seeing Campbell actually roll off him a bit and do the opposite of driving him into the ground. It was the initial contact that caused the issue.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Not really. Maybe we gained more yardage because they had an injured guy on the field.
This would be a stronger argument if they didn’t come back in again at first opportunity. And if you weren’t retarded.

But they did. And you are.

Reaction score
I like this tidbit from Scott. Brisker (#1) was the one that caused the whole stadium to get pissed about it.

Late in the first quarter, following a 20-yard run from Iowa running back Tyler Goodson, Penn State safety Jaquan Brisker left the game with an apparent left shoulder injury. Iowa guard Cody Ince also injured his shoulder on the play. Ince walked off the field while trainers attended to Brisker.

Here's a good summary:

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Penn State fan race baiting with the use of "rat" is nearly as sad as them excusing child rape.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Rewatching the game and I forgot about this. Franklin had no idea Clifford was hurt. When someone told him Clifford went to the locker rooms he said. “Did he have to go to the bathroom?” Lolz

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
It’s so fucking amazing Tom Brady plays football every week. I’m still sore from cheering at a game.
A very, very drunk woman three rows down from me who appeared to be mid 50s bought me multiple beers without me asking. After the game, she took a complete face plant. I assume she’s a little more sore than me, and my arms hurt.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
If you click on this dude’s profile he’s doing the lords work

Reaction score
Nice long, slow Iowa fellatio for the first 15+ minutes of this pod:

Felder has been maybe the biggest Iowa cheerleader on a national platform this year. Last week he was refuting all of the “luck” talk and going through all of the Maryland interceptions specifically as well as some earlier in the year. Breaking down how some were due to good disguise, some were exceptional individual plays, etc. Actually does his homework.