**Official Penn State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 3:00pm - FOX**

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I never realized how much Penn St fans are like Clone fans. They are very easy to troll.

“It’s really not a good look to be this upset about losing to a top 3 team that was favored on the road. Penn State put up a hell of a fight but just couldn’t overcome their own mistakes. I wish you luck in your bowl game.”

Watch fireworks. I love social media too much.

Last edited:
Reaction score
NSIAP this is the video of the response (all been posted). My favorite part is at the end where there are about :03 of total fucking silence where the reporters seemingly were dumbfounded they didn't get a canned response

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
My final, and perhaps most important thought from the game:

What the fuck was up with that one ump's hat?

Hawkeye_Pierce

May Have Fondled a Tranny
Reaction score
I never realized how much Penn St fans are like Clone fans. They are very easy to troll.

“It’s really not a good look to be this upset about losing to a top 3 team that was favored on the road. Penn State put up a hell of a fight but just couldn’t overcome their own mistakes. I wish you luck in your bowl game.”

Watch fireworks. I love social media too much.
I'm not much of a Tweeter (Twitterer?) but I've been hammering Penn State fans and I'm starting to understand the appeal.

Hawkeye_Pierce

May Have Fondled a Tranny
Reaction score
They are fucking awful.
Pretty much the worst I've seen. Even worse than ISU fans because of the whole blind support of child rape enablers thing. They're arrogant motherfuckers too. They keep talking about how Iowa should pray they don't have to face them in Indy. Part of me kind of hopes we do. I trust that Phil Parker will figure out a way to neutralize their WR screens. Then there's the typical flyover country bullshit as if PA is some great tourist destination and not known for being a huge shit stain full of douchebags.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Pretty much the worst I've seen. Even worse than ISU fans because of the whole blind support of child rape enablers thing. They're arrogant motherfuckers too. They keep talking about how Iowa should pray they don't have to face them in Indy. Part of me kind of hopes we do. I trust that Phil Parker will figure out a way to neutralize their WR screens. Then there's the typical flyover country bullshit as if PA is some great tourist destination and not known for being a huge shit stain full of douchebags.
State College is in the middle of Appalachia. It is northern West Virginia, which contextualizes the pedo stuff.

thrawn

Reaction score
I assume there’s a reason James Carville said it’s Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Alabama in between (or whatever the exact quote was).

Reaction score
So Franklin is doubling down . Mustipher - who was the first injury (roughly 13:00 in 1st quarter). Never came back in. Not booed - is out for the year.

Reaction score
I'd fucking love to meet them in Indy. Parker had already started figuring their shit out before Clifford got hurt.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I was pretty shocked by it. I get why fans get salty after a loss, god knows I’ve been there when overserved, but this was a bizarre level. This was righteous indignation. And it’s STILL going on like 4 days later.

For some reason they seem to think that their program is somehow on the level of an Alabama, tOSU or even Michigan. They’re more like Oklahoma State, they just don’t realize it. They’re a high-middle tier “also-ran” to the superior programs in their division. There’s not necessarily anything “wrong” with that, but the delusions of grandeur are really odd.

Strange bunch of folks.

fuisu98

Asp Wielder
Reaction score
watch the play where Mustipher gets hurt. Linderbaum absolutely destroys him. Like, out for the year with hurt pride, kind of destruction.