**Official Purdue vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - ABC**

thrawn

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Apples no longer has a beard.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Apples no longer has a beard.
Yea I shave for about a month or so and then grow it back. It got to the point where if I turned in my sleep I was abruptly awaken from a severe beard yank

Reactions: BBK

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
Do you have to wear a name tag everywhere you go? Do your parents call the cops when you just walk in the door?

Last edited:

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I feel like lwade up in this bitch.

10u soccer Saturday, 2:15 and 4:45...

Reaction score
In term of tickets prices on secondary market lowest for Iowa/Purdue is presently $89. Only games higher are Kentucky @ Georgia and Ole Miss @ Tennessee.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I have been selling my unused tickets for face value plus a future handjob, which was a bad choice in light of how the secondary market has played out.

Reaction score
A couple of buddies of mine from Orange County tell me they are going with a pretty big group to the Purdue game. One of guys' daughters I guess was a big time softball recruit who wound up committing to Iowa and is now here was the impetus for the trip. No other connections to Iowa for any of them but they are big college football fans generally. Their references for game atmosphere is UCLA at the Rose Bowl, USC and Boise STate (a lot of kids from CA attend college there. Tailgating is supposely good, but not Iowa level i wouldnt think). Anyway, I think they are going to have a good time.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
A couple of buddies of mine from Orange County tell me they are going with a pretty big group to the Purdue game. One of guys' daughters I guess was a big time softball recruit who wound up committing to Iowa and is now here was the impetus for the trip. No other connections to Iowa for any of them but they are big college football fans generally. Their references for game atmosphere is UCLA at the Rose Bowl, USC and Boise STate (a lot of kids from CA attend college there. Tailgating is supposely good, but not Iowa level i wouldnt think). Anyway, I think they are going to have a good time.
One might even have a real good time.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
I know a guy who came to an Iowa game a few years ago from So Cal (UCLA grad) with no connections to Iowa other than a roommate who was a fan. He’s now borderline obnoxious how often he talks about the Hawks. He’s a white Higgins. Dude loves him some Hawkeye football.

Reaction score

Bye week possibly coming a good time. Moss is obviously out. Supposedly Lachey got hurt in practice / in a boot.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Finding out the actual face value for specific games as a season ticket holder is slightly more easy than calling in for a discount on my DIRECTV.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Is 73 Britt? Remember him walking off the sideline to the locker room a couple of times