**Official Purdue vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - ABC**

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
Like I've been saying, I don't recall Iowa playing Purdue this year. Mods, please delete thread thx.

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
So, in the first half against Wisconsin, David Bell has 2 catches for 6 yards. Yeah.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
If Petras is a pants-shitter, Mertz has the ability to shit himself all the way up his back, thus being a shirt-shitter.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
This has been my most frustrating realization from that game. I don't know what practice was like that week, but this team was clearly not prepared to handle Purdue. I do not expect such things from this coaching staff.
On the Tuesday before the Penn State game one of the reporters asked Merriweather what the buzz was like on campus and going to class to which he responded ‘Honestly, none of us are really going to class this week.’ My first thought after seeing that tweet was ‘that fucking Purdue game’

It’s honestly up there as one of the worst coached games/performances of the Ferentz era.

Reaction score
On the Tuesday before the Penn State game one of the reporters asked Merriweather what the buzz was like on campus and going to class to which he responded ‘Honestly, none of us are really going to class this week.’ My first thought after seeing that tweet was ‘that fucking Purdue game’

It’s honestly up there as one of the worst coached games/performances of the Ferentz era.
No he said he hadn’t been to class yet that week, they weren’t just skipping the entire week.