Official So Very Awful Thread

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Bring on BF. Let him call a basic, no-frills, low rent offense. A Section 8 offense, if you will.

Reaction score
I actually thing the Weisman thing is a non-issue outside of the stretch play runs. He has been great this year in short yardage.
He really is fantastic with short yardage/goaline carries. One of the touchdowns Saturday was a great example when he had to stop, take a half step, then plug forward. He has a great feel for getting what is needed on those.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
He really is fantastic with short yardage/goaline carries. One of the touchdowns Saturday was a great example when he had to stop, take a half step, then plug forward. He has a great feel for getting what is needed on those.
No one has a problem with him in short yardage situations. It's his role as a feature back that is bothersome. Which is a very legitimate gripe and concern.

Reaction score
No one has a problem with him in short yardage situations. It's his role as a feature back that is bothersome. Which is a very legitimate gripe and concern.
So why did you rainbow my post that only said he's done a really good job with that. Not arguing with anyone, just agreeing with doug that he's been great at that.

Uh oh, here comes another GFY, edgy!

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
So why did you rainbow my post that only said he's done a really good job with that. Not arguing with anyone, just agreeing with doug that he's been great at that.

Uh oh, here comes another GFY, edgy!
You agreed with @douglasbader and those two are fighting.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
The memes would have been better and more effective with just the 8-2 one, imo. Sometimes less is more.

CUIHAWK

Loves the clock
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the discussion next Wednesday.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Flick posted highlights of the 02 Northwestern game. Don't watch if you're feeling emotion prone. I couldn't believe this was the same coach-led program. Absolutely dynamic vertical play calling. Killer instinct. attitude. Athletes. Again, don't watch if you want to be reminded how quick Kirk peaked.

I've got a huge boner right now.