**Official who cares, Jim Harbaugh is a total loser pussy thread**

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
So for this to happen I think Iowa would probably need Coastal carolina and Oklahoma to lose. Then Florida to get destroyed by Alabama. I’m not sure ISU would fall far enough for Iowa to overtake them
I didn’t consider a second G6 team. I don’t think they’ll take two, but it would be best for Coastal Carolina or Cincinnati to lose to be sure.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
The replies in this thread are pretty good. Overall a pretty shitty slate of games. Whatever though. We need to get sometimes positive Josh on halo
We don’t need another charles. We have one already.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I didn’t consider a second G6 team. I don’t think they’ll take two, but it would be best for Coastal Carolina or Cincinnati to lose to be sure.
I mean ultimately the CFP committee determines it with their rankings, because as far as I know the bowls can’t choose to pass on a higher rated CC in favor of a lower rated Iowa if it’s the last selection. And I can’t see an undefeated CC falling far enough to be ranked lower than Iowa.

thrawn

Reaction score
The highest G5 champion gets an automatic bid, but the bowls can pick over teams for at-large spots.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
The highest G5 champion gets an automatic bid, but the bowls can pick over teams for at-large spots.
You sure? Within the pool of NY6 teams they can, but I’m not sure they can move out of what that pool should be ranking wise to a lower rated team. Could be wrong on that

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
It would have been great to have not fucked up the first 2 games, but a season where you beat or wipe the floor with Michigan State, Penn State, Nebrantska, Wisconsin and Michigan will always be a good season.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Kind of weird to read what fans of a blue blood like Michigan think of this game, they fully expect to be pulverized, interesting shift in the universe
It’s a night and day response from the Nebrantska types

douglasbader

Reaction score
You know what would be pretty funny? If Northwestern has an outbreak and can't play.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I'm guessing with this being a prime time ESPN game, should get Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge and Todd McShay.

Reactions: BBK

douglasbader

Reaction score
Will they be doing any conference championship things that day?
Good point. The Big XII is at 11am on ABC, ACC at 3pm on ABC the AAC is on in the evening on ABC.

I would guess in that case Fowler/Herbstriet for the ACC and some combo of McDonough/Blackledge and Tessitore/McElroy for the Big XII and AAC.

I could see Bob Wischusen & Dan Orlovsky again since they are familiar with Iowa.

douglasbader

Reaction score
The Big XII is much smarter....

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
It wasn’t all that long ago that night games in November were unheard of/not allowed. Now we’ve got a home game at night on December 19th. Good stuff.
And it will be my first of 14 straight days off.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Not saying the big ten isn’t dumb here, but easier to slot next team in when you don’t have divisions.
Yep, but like you said so fucking stupid when they go to all the trouble to change the rules to get Ohio State in that game and immediately have another "rule" that doesn't allow them to put another team in to play them if something happens to Northwestern.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Not saying the big ten isn’t dumb here, but easier to slot next team in when you don’t have divisions.
Also, much easier to pick the next team in when that impacts no other teams and most importantly, TV.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Yep, but like you said so fucking stupid when they go to all the trouble to change the rules to get Ohio State in that game and immediately have another "rule" that doesn't allow them to put another team in to play them if something happens to Northwestern.
This. Exactly this. They keep making rules and backing themselves into unnecessary corners and then look ridiculous when they they have to change plans. Just quit making rules in the middle of a pandemic

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
This. Exactly this. They keep making rules and backing themselves into unnecessary corners and then look ridiculous when they they have to change plans. Just quit making rules in the middle of a pandemic
Guys. Rules are rules.

Unless we need to change the rules for Ohio State.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
My neighbor thinks this will be a game for 2 outgoing coaches. Still thinks Ferentz will hang it up this year.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
My neighbor thinks this will be a game for 2 outgoing coaches. Still thinks Ferentz will hang it up this year.
Is your neighbor Gary Barta or one of the Ferentz kids?