**Official who cares, Jim Harbaugh is a total loser pussy thread**

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
They didn't care last week and won't care this week. As Doug said, it is a player and parent revolt. Harbaugh likely isn't okay with it, but not much he can do except quit.

Remember, the administration was one of the last holdouts to play in the first place. The administration is likely behind it as much as the players.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Wasn’t Michigan one of the louder “we don’t want to play at all this season” voices before the season began?

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Wasn’t Michigan one of the louder “we don’t want to play at all this season” voices before the season began?
Harbaugh was very pro-play, but the administration was very anti-season. They supposedly were one of the last onboard, and came on kicking and screaming at that.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
I want to see Iowa coaches, players, and parents on social media calling these motherfucking pussies out. What a little bitch of a program Michigan has become
They did it to Ohio State last week. They absolutely ckuld have played. They give zero fucks. My new most hated team.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Penn State is still the worst.

But this is rather cowardly.

They suck and they know it.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
“Lingering COVID issues” GFY
Last week Bruce Feldman reported that Michigan had 40+ players held out of practice due to the Big Ten’s COVID protocols. I don’t know enough about the protocols to know whether there is a way around them or if Michigan is just being a bunch of pussies because they suck.

Reaction score
Last week Bruce Feldman reported that Michigan had 40+ players held out of practice due to the Big Ten’s COVID protocols. I don’t know enough about the protocols to know whether there is a way around them or if Michigan is just being a bunch of pussies because they suck.
It's contact tracing bullshit. They didn't even have a big outbreak.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Since Indiana is also out this week the only options left were Maryland and Rutgers since Iowa already played PSU and MSU.

Make Ohio State beat both NW and Iowa.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Fuck the Big Ten. They should have found out on Sunday the status of every program and what the chances were for playing. Anyone who was even a question should have been moved to the back of the line. Iowa should have been paired with Maryland.