**Official who cares, Jim Harbaugh is a total loser pussy thread**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
They were practicing on Sunday night. We have the pictures. There is no way they could have been practicing on Sunday night if they have 50 fucking players out and their football activities shut down.

Lying pussy fucks.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
They were practicing on Sunday night. We have the pictures. There is no way they could have been practicing on Sunday night if they have 50 fucking players out and their football activities shut down.

Lying pussy fucks.
It does seem they are using the contact tracing as an excuse to quit on the season. But there were no more than 30 players at their practice on Sunday.

thrawn

Reaction score
They’re done with B10 opponents so there’s no reason they couldn’t schedule someone else, right?

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
They’re done with B10 opponents so there’s no reason they couldn’t schedule someone else, right?
With it being finals week I’m guessing Iowa is just going to allow the players to focus on school.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Our man Eickholt was on this first. Can’t see Kirk doing it though, even if the douche allowed. He should though. Chance for NY6 is still there and you’d get a prime time game on national tv. Iowa can use the good publicity.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Our man Eickholt was on this first. Can’t see Kirk doing it though, even if the douche allowed. He should though. Chance for NY6 is still there and you’d get a prime time game on national tv. Iowa can use the good publicity.
I'm not doing anything this afternoon. Give me a green light and I'll get this organized.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Isn’t Colorado also available as well since Oregon has to play USC?

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
you guys are being selfish. Think of all the lives that will be saved by peeps not going to their neighbors house to watch the game, not going to HyVee to buy Doritos.

we are all in this together. Just 17 more years, and we will be on the other side of this. Is that asking too much?

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
you guys are being selfish. Think of all the lives that will be saved by peeps not going to their neighbors house to watch the game, not going to HyVee to buy Doritos.

we are all in this together. Just 17 more years, and we will be on the other side of this. Is that asking too much?
This is fucking hilarious. Thank you for your contribution.

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Hail to you motherfuckers,
Hail to you old cocksuckers,
Hail, Hail to Michigan,
the school we like the least...
Hail to you fornicators,
Hail to you masturbators,
Hail, Hail to Michigan,
the cesspool of the East.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Hail to you motherfuckers,
Hail to you old cocksuckers,
Hail, Hail to Michigan,
the school we like the least...
Hail to you fornicators,
Hail to you masturbators,
Hail, Hail to Michigan,
the cesspool of the East.
I thought they were the cesspool of the north?

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
If this bitch weren't run by the biggest bitch of all, Karen Warren, I'd hope for some sort of deep dive into their shittyness and unwillingness to play with penalties of some sort.

But with leadership this shitty, he's sitting at home just a tuggin' to this.