**Official who cares, Jim Harbaugh is a total loser pussy thread**

SousyHawk

melts in your mouth, and not in your hand.
Reaction score
Looks like Purdue and Indiana are sitting out too:

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Reaction score
Just wait until some attorney gets ahold of the Florida kid’s parents.
That could end up being covid related, but how many have played sports across all sports from the pros to the lowest level that have already had covid and no other issues like that? He's not the first, nor will be the last to collapse on the court/field. Of course, schools and conferences will get scared and lawyers will get paid, but coaches and other employees are getting fired for this shitshow, so conference commissioners should be fair game too.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
That could end up being covid related, but how many have played sports across all sports from the pros to the lowest level that have already had covid and no other issues like that? He's not the first, nor will be the last to collapse on the court/field. Of course, schools and conferences will get scared and lawyers will get paid, but coaches and other employees are getting fired for this shitshow, so conference commissioners should be fair game too.
actually Dakich mentioned that the kid was able to address his team today, so that’s great news.

Reaction score
actually Dakich mentioned that the kid was able to address his team today, so that’s great news.
Yes, him being brought out of a medically induced coma and being able to do that is great news and a huge step in the right direction for him. Hope it continues.

shoot-the-three

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
They did it to Ohio State last week. They absolutely ckuld have played. They give zero fucks. My new most hated team.
Penn State is still the worst.

But this is rather cowardly.

They suck and they know it.
I have a special form of hatred for PSU after the Sandusky shit. Fuck them for covering for that sick bastard all those years.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Hope we get a bowl opponent we haven’t played before like an Ole Miss. Could finish in the top ten with a win.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
It needs to be said once again since the game should be happening right now, Fuck Michigan those pussy ass bitches and fuck the I am a giant douche for fucking things up so horribly going back to before the season started. Cocksuckers. All of them.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
It needs to be said once again since the game should be happening right now, Fuck Michigan those pussy ass bitches and fuck the I am a giant douche for fucking things up so horribly going back to before the season started. Cocksuckers. All of them.
Yeah, I really wish they were playing tonight

Reaction score
FWIW, since 1958, Iowa and Michigan have the same number of National Championships. Or since 1950, Iowa has 3 times the number of Championships.