**Official Wisconsin vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - FS1 or BTN**

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Hogans HS stats remind me of Jake Cs. In fact I commented on that long before he sucked as a starting Iowa qb.

If you complete less than 60 percent of your passes in HS, chances are you arent going to improve on that when you move up in competition.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
33 interceptions in 48 high school games is not good.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Hogans HS stats remind me of Jake Cs. In fact I commented on that long before he sucked as a starting Iowa qb.

If you complete less than 60 percent of your passes in HS, chances are you arent going to improve on that when you move up in competition.
Jake C was productive as a running QB in high school but nowhere near fast enough to do it in D1.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Jake C was productive as a running QB in high school but nowhere near fast enough to do it in D1.
Yeah but his passing stats were pretty mediocre. I think his junior year for sure and maybe even his senior year he barely completed 50% of his passes

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Yeah but his passing stats were pretty mediocre. I think his junior year for sure and maybe even his senior year he barely completed 50% of his passes
I was agreeing with you. He wasn’t a great passer, but in high school he could compensate for it in a way that didn’t work for him at the next level.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I was agreeing with you. He wasn’t a great passer, but in high school he could compensate for it in a way that didn’t work for him at the next level.
To be fair nothing worked for him at the next level.

CamelTones

Reaction score
Camel also thought earlier in the year they should move Campbell to DE. Maybe that's the plan cause they keep getting commits from LBs.
Was it really that far fetched to think he could be a dominant defensive end? His frame would allow him to add the weight. He’s basically the same size as Matt Roth was when he was playing linebacker and moved him down to end.

I also admitted I was wrong and he should stay at MLB.

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
Was it really that far fetched to think he could be a dominant defensive end? His frame would allow him to add the weight. He’s basically the same size as Matt Roth was when he was playing linebacker and moved him down to end.

Ten years from now you will be opining about something and have “forgive me if I don’t place a lot of weight on the opinion of someone who thought Jack Campbell should be moved to DE”thrown in your face, lad.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score

not far fetched and maybe they are doing that as evidenced by continuing to get verbals from LBs

CamelTones

Reaction score
Does Djimon have any interaction with the program during this season as an opt out? I have to imagine when he rejoins his teammates that might be a touch awkward.
Pretty sure they have to stay away as a virus mitigation rule.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I’m not really pissed!

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
Congrats! First win since the Eisenhower administration. I'm just happy the domestic calls in Fayette County were down 10% Saturday.
Go fuck yourself with this lame shit. Fucking asshole

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
There are a lot of Walmart Hawkeye fans on my social media feeds who “just won’t stand” for that player taking a leak on the field. I honestly cannot bring myself to care about it at all.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
There are plenty of stories of guys just pissing their pants during a game. He was smart.
I’m thinking of all the times at tailgates I just pissed in random bushes or wherever to avoid long lines or having to walk a block or two for a porta-potty. He had to go, he went. Big fucking deal.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
There are a lot of Walmart Hawkeye fans on my social media feeds who “just won’t stand” for that player taking a leak on the field. I honestly cannot bring myself to care about it at all.
I’m sure Levi and his page are having a hay day with it!

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
This Tavern Hok thought it was funny and the dudes who thought they were shielding him in a giant stadium with national TV cameras was awesome

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
It’s kind of gross, but I have peed in like 27 different IC/DSM alleys plus off like all the downtown bridges so I am not really the person to judge.
It's always fun peeing off a bridge or some other tall structure (downtown office building).

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I thought it was widely known that players use the medical tents for peeing when they're on the sidelines.
Saw a post on Twitter or Facebook that they were just told to go in their pants... ok