**Ohio State vs. Iowa Basketball - 2/20/20 - 6pm - ESPN**

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Wisconsin had lost 3 of 4 when King left and have won 4 of 5 since.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Pemsl does this every game and they win the national championship

douglasbader

Thought Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
That was a game that Iowa needed and by far the best game they played since Maryland at home. Everyone contributed and made it easy on Garza and Wieskamp.

What a difference when Connor / Toussaint / Bakari / Pemsl aren't dead spots on the court.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Beers in the bushes or was this tweet exempt from the tearful goodbye? I can’t keep track.

douglasbader

Thought Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that other guys have started playing better. Teams are sending hard doubles/traps to Luka now and guys are being left wide open.
I also don't think it is a coincidence that Wieskamp was playing great and right when Fredrick goes down he is in the shitter. Teams have gone all out to defend him tight.

What a huge win though. If you lose that game, you are 9-7 and facing down Michigan State on the road and a tough Penn State team to try and not sink to the 8 or 9 seed in the BTT.

Now they are 10-6, alone in 3rd place and heading into a game against Michigan State where you can play loose. They likely get Fredrick back as well.

Win that game and you set yourself up in a situation where you control your own destiny for 2nd place.

More fun to win than lose, boyz!