**Ohio State vs. Iowa Basketball - 2/20/20 - 6pm - ESPN**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Hopefully they get Fredrick back and Wieskamp plays a lot better at home. Win this game and sets up nicely to make a run at the Top 4 seed in the BTT.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I might be forgetting a game but I think the last time I saw Iowa lose in carver for any sport was the street 25 year shitshow against Purdue in early 2018

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Hopefully they get Fredrick back and Wieskamp plays a lot better at home. Win this game and sets up nicely to make a run at the Top 4 seed in the BTT.
I will be pleasantly surprised if CJ plays

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
lmao what a fucking pathetic loser

ivan_drago

Reaction score
Jogger’s source was his seamstress at Catherine’s.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Having sprained my ankles multiple times, it amazes me how fast these dudes can come back.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Having sprained my ankles multiple times, it amazes me how fast these dudes can come back.
Well, that is because you don't have round the clock treatment and trainers at your disposal.

Reaction score
That and insane painkillers
He will play if it’s not a high ankle sprain from what others have said. A full week with the treatment they get is an eternity compared to our Pathetic bodies that take 4-6 weeks to feel better

ivan_drago

Reaction score
He will play if it’s not a high ankle sprain from what others have said. A full week with the treatment they get is an eternity compared to our Pathetic bodies that take 4-6 weeks to feel better
Right. He’s in a *little* better shape than middle aged fat message board men.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Wieskamp's stats home vs. road are pretty telling.

Shooting percentage is 5% lower overall on the road (43% vs. 48%), but mostly his 3 point shooting is way down at 8% lower (34% vs 42%).

Free throw percentage 9% lower (86% vs. 77%). Turnovers way up. Fouls up. Assists down. The only thing he does better is rebound.

douglasbader

Reaction score
The fact he traveled today (let him get on a flight) with no boot is really telling unless he drove up.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Wieskamp's stats home vs. road are pretty telling.

Shooting percentage is 5% lower overall on the road (43% vs. 48%), but mostly his 3 point shooting is way down at 8% lower (34% vs 42%).

Free throw percentage 9% lower (86% vs. 77%). Turnovers way up. Fouls up. Assists down. The only thing he does better is rebound.
How does that compare to other players? Is that an average level of regression?

douglasbader

Reaction score
How does that compare to other players? Is that an average level of regression?
I think you have to judge it against players on his level and not role players or bench scrubs.

Quick glance shows Garza's numbers actually all go up on the road. Fredrick's go down significantly, maybe more than Wieskamp's, but that is expected for a freshman.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Ha. Now you know why i will be pleasantly surprised if he plays. I stand by my source.
You're such a fucking retard that you forgot you posted that instead of chatting it.

Lol you fucking dork. I am pretty sure Baseballa33's sources are more real than you.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
You're such a fucking retard that you forgot you posted that instead of chatting it.

Lol you fucking dork. I am pretty sure Baseballa33's sources are more real than you.
It was a joke. Of course I knew I posted it fucking 5 hours prior.
And I don't know who baseballa is. But my sources helped me win my last bet with you that you probably didn't donate as promised.

douglasbader

Reaction score
It was a joke. Of course I knew I posted it fucking 5 hours prior.
And I don't know who baseballa is. But my sources helped me win my last bet with you that you probably didn't donate as promised.
Lol.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Well, that is because you don't have round the clock treatment and trainers at your disposal.
I get that and agree, but I’m still amazed by it. I healed faster when I did it I’m my 20s but it still took me at least two weeks just to walk without a limp. These guys are making lateral cuts on hardwood in a week.

When I did it last year I was ready to just have the fucker amputated.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I get that and agree, but I’m still amazed by it. I healed faster when I did it I’m my 20s but it still took me at least two weeks just to walk without a limp. These guys are making lateral cuts on hardwood in a week.

When I did it last year I was ready to just have the fucker amputated.
Just got over one. Close to 2 weeks until I could walk normal again. Over 3 weeks until I finally had no pain and could run again.

douglasbader

Reaction score
5 games left and is the toughest schedule in the entire country.

#9, #10, #11 teams in KenPom back to back to back. #26 and #32 team to finish it up. #14, #17, #20, #19 and #33 defensive teams, and that last team is vastly tougher at home and will be an ugly atmosphere. All the games Quad 1 on steroids.

Every single one of the 5 teams loves to grab and hold and rape and fuck your corpse to death as a defensive strategy. Every single possession to make it extra hard to call a game properly. Lucky for Iowa the refs are in swallow your whistle and call nothing unless a players head cracks open and their brains spill out on the court.

If Fran can pull 2 wins out of that mess with a banged up team I will be really happy and so should everyone else.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
At the end of the regular season, we will have played 21 of our 31 games against the top 50, 22 if Syracuse (currently 55th) can sneak in.

Toughest schedule I can ever remember them having.

If we can finish 3-2, whatever happens in the BTT we should get a 5 seed, fuckin minimum.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Q: Was CJ even close today?
Fran: No

Q: Do you have any idea how long he will be out?

douglasbader

Reaction score
Q: Was CJ even close today?

Q: Do you have any idea how long he will be out?
This is another example of how there are a minimum of 11 beat writers covering Iowa sports full time and not a single one of them had any update on CJ's injury from when the game ended on Thursday night until the minute Dolph and the official Iowa account tweeted it about an hour before the game yesterday.

Not a single one of them has either built a viable relationship with sources within the program or has work ethic enough to follow up on a major story outside of official press conferences.

They are all fucking worthless.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
This is another example of how there are a minimum of 11 beat writers covering Iowa sports full time and not a single one of them had any update on CJ's injury from when the game ended on Thursday night until the minute Dolph and the official Iowa account tweeted it about an hour before the game yesterday.

Not a single one of them has either built a viable relationship with sources within the program or has work ethic enough to follow up on a major story outside of official press conferences.

They are all fucking worthless.
I think some of this is on the Iowa AD though. They've cultivated an environment where they're going to throw a tantrum if you report anything that isn't off of an official UI press release. Doesn't mean the reporters shouldn't still sack up and do their jobs.

BillyBob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
5 games left and is the toughest schedule in the entire country.

#9, #10, #11 teams in KenPom back to back to back. #26 and #32 team to finish it up. #14, #17, #20, #19 and #33 defensive teams, and that last team is vastly tougher at home and will be an ugly atmosphere. All the games Quad 1 on steroids.

Every single one of the 5 teams loves to grab and hold and rape and fuck your corpse to death as a defensive strategy. Every single possession to make it extra hard to call a game properly. Lucky for Iowa the refs are in swallow your whistle and call nothing unless a players head cracks open and their brains spill out on the court.

If Fran can pull 2 wins out of that mess with a banged up team I will be really happy and so should everyone else.
The solution to thugball defense is to flop everytime.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I know that Miles said yesterday that it wasn’t a high ankle sprain, but I’m pretty sure that Pharty had CJs uncle on his show last week and he confirmed it was high and not good

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
The kind of uncle who has time to do an interview with Pat Harty in the middle of the day may not be the kind who is privy to the most reliable information.

Slidewilly

Independent centrist moderate
Reaction score
I know that Miles said yesterday that it wasn’t a high ankle sprain, but I’m pretty sure that Pharty had CJs uncle on his show last week and he confirmed it was high and not good
After the game in which Cj got hurt, Fran also said that the sprain wasn't in a good place.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
The kind of uncle who has time to do an interview with Pat Harty in the middle of the day may not be the kind who is privy to the most reliable information.
Because he has 15 minutes to do an interview he may not be reliable?