**Ohio State vs. Iowa Basketball - 2/20/20 - 6pm - ESPN**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Incredible watching the highlights of Iowa kicking the shit out of Top 10 Ohio State while 3 starters and 4 of the Top 8 players are sitting on the bench in suits.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Incredible watching the highlights of Iowa kicking the shit out of Top 10 Ohio State while 3 starters and 4 of the Top 8 players are sitting on the bench in suits.
It's been a journey to realize that this team is different than past years regarding blowing big leads.

I found myself going "Oh here we fucking go again," when OSU got it under 10, but then Joe promptly drains a three. Then Bakari.

I'm happy.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I think it's a tad early to assume nunge or Patrick are better than Toussaint

douglasbader

Reaction score
I think it's a tad early to assume nunge or Patrick are better than Toussaint
Nunge was. Patrick was maybe even this season and when healthy the far more talented recruit.

Reaction score
Nunge was. Patrick was maybe even this season and when healthy the far more talented recruit.
I think Nunge is going to be a good player and maybe already is, but we only found the four guard lineup because he was injured. Playing Connor at the 4 was the turning point of the season, even if we aren't always in that lineup.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
He's probably a slight upgrade from Michael Winslow Maishe Dailey. Tough to say though as Dailey didn't get as much PT.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Bakari isn't great, but with the roster decimation Iowa would definitely be hurting without him.

Reaction score
JoeT was limping at the end of the game, hopefully it was nothing serious. He was very disruptive on defense and caused a number of turnovers doubling down on the post. unlike other teams we've played, once osu guys got it downlow it wasn't coming back out
I think he might have just knocked knees on that final play.
Has he had that tape/sleeve on his left calf for a while? Just noticed it last night.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's been mentioned - I hope DJ Carton gets better, but ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Has he had that tape/sleeve on his left calf for a while? Just noticed it last night.
Noticed it too. It always looks like he's got a little hitch in his giddyup but it's probably just the alabama black snake in his pants that throws him off balance.

douglasbader

Reaction score
This is correct and he has had that for a while.

Toussaint is fine.