Oliver Martin is eligible!

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
A couple of weeks back, Copeland answered some questions about Martin during a press conference. One comment really stood out to me. He said, "I really like the kid off the field." He specifically said "off the field." Which tells me that Martin isn't doing what he needs to do in practice to jump over the guys ahead of him. Simple as that.

Reaction score
Iowa has one of the best QB stat wise of all-time. It doesn’t matter who’s playing WR. Unless the scheme changes, the result will be 9-3 or 8-4. Which I’m fine with whoever is under center.....unless it’s Jake Fucktard.

Wayne Rogers

Has Bad Ideas
Reaction score
The Oliver Martin question was brought up at Quarterback Club this week, and one of the speakers mentioned that Oliver has been hurt nearly the entire year. The coach said that Oliver still loves Iowa and still loves KF. Take it for what it's worth.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
That makes sense but then you have to wonder, if he's hurt why not just come out and say it?

BillyBob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The wr screen to Max Pooper with Tyrone Tracy blocking consistently goes for 20+ yards in practice.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
The Oliver Martin question was brought up at Quarterback Club this week, and one of the speakers mentioned that Oliver has been hurt nearly the entire year. The coach said that Oliver still loves Iowa and still loves KF. Take it for what it's worth.
it is not possible that there’s a reasonable answer that’s none of our business.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
He’ll get plenty of playing time next year.
I think Iowa returns every single receiver.
He'll play.

People are freaking out way too much over 1 play to Max Cooper. I mean, the throw was terrible to begin with.

It isn’t so much the one play, as the fact he’s on the roster in the first place.

in fact, isn’t just Cooper....it’s the 37 other Cooper’s we’ve trotted out over the last two decades and their baffling utilization

Reaction score
The wr screen to Max Pooper with Tyrone Tracy blocking consistently goes for 20+ yards in practice.
Tracy plays on the outside with Smith out. Cooper was in the slot a few plays. They backed off and gave space, Nate made the read. Bad ball, bad block.

This is so fucking stupid.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
I like Brandon smith but I hope he’s below Tyrone Tracy on the depth chart from here on out.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
They use those WRs completely differently. They don't utilize Smith to his potential, imo. Throw the freak jumpballs!

HoundedHawk

STILL LURKS BUT DELETED ALL OF HIS CONTENT
Reaction score

Last edited:

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I’ll take the Georgia Gatorade HS player of the year any day.
I’d probably take the Georgia All Sport HS player of the year too.
Only if it’s the carbonated kind.
when that stuff came out the local distributor would bring us boxes of trials for free. It was so fucking good.

1. Ten seconds of fruity, fizzy glory
2. Two minutes of gut rot
3. Eventual satisfaction of thirst
4. Repeat after every break in practice