**Oral Anal vs. Iowa Basketball - 11/15/19 - 7pm - BTN+**

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Halo is such a bizarre, fucking weird place. The fact that any of us stumbled upon this site and decided that this was a good place to return to is troubling

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I’m driving back for the football game this weekend. Thinking about attending this shitshow in person too.

I’ll bring some butterscotch hard candies to hand out to the regular attendees

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
This won’t be the first time I’ll wake up in Iowa City on gameday and regret Oral from the night before.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I’m fucking drunk. This game does not fuck

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Sweet, the game is on BTN+. Great excuse to do anything else

Reaction score
It could be really fascinating in the postgame part of this thread if HiawathaHawk breaks down the limited skillset of some clunky ass 6’9 Iowa wingman, and then doug chimes in and speculates that this team should be tourney ready by 2022. Then someone else could peek at the 2025 incoming recruiting class and add that Zachary Boley from Boone is going to fill some needs.

Big Tuna

The Resistance
Reaction score
It could be really fascinating in the postgame part of this thread if HiawathaHawk breaks down the limited skillset of some clunky ass 6’9 Iowa wingman, and then doug chimes in and speculates that this team should be tourney ready by 2022. Then someone else could peek at the 2025 incoming recruiting class and add that Zachary Boley from Boone is going to fill some needs.
You know what else would be interesting? You talking about how you want a big cock to tickle your prostate. Weirdo.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Seems like that should be a separate thread

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
You know what else would be interesting? You talking about how you want a big cock to tickle your prostate. Weirdo.
You’re the weirdo for thinking that’d be interesting.

I bet you have the picture of @mac50702 ’s butthole saved on your phone.

Big Tuna

The Resistance
Reaction score
You’re the weirdo for thinking that’d be interesting.

I bet you have the picture of @mac50702 ’s butthole saved on your phone.
Woooosssshhh

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I am not going over until Saturday so I know of at least four. Who knows though, may be sold out beyond that.

Tugboat

Berntard
Reaction score
Don’t forget about El Wade telling us that the best player on the court is a slow, awful shooting, point guard that wouldn’t start for another Big Douche team.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
You guys may want to look for me in the front row.

2BF4E46E-579D-42E1-A649-1A3A2A2B2F3B.gif

Last edited:

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Don’t forget about El Wade telling us that the best player on the court is a slow, awful shooting, point guard that wouldn’t start for another Big Douche team.
It’s pronounced WAH-day

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
Chatbox full.... for those of you that can afford the $10 to watch online.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Spread was 12.5

bohannon 3 in last minute gives Hawks 13 point victory.

Gambling on college hoops not for the weak.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Great game from Luka (offensively) and nice to see Nunge produce something other than frustration-based cursing from the fanbase.

But I won't even complain about the defense. Because its been 10 years, and we get what we get from a FM-coached team. IE, a highly-functional offense and not much more than 5 live bodies on the other end.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Pemsl and Evalyn don't bring a whole lot to the team. bohannon looked pretty good. Connor looked good. Joe T got Fran'd.

I think Wieskamp got taken out of the game by Garza basically scoring every time down the floor for about 20 minutes.