douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Wieskamp's fucking revenge. Buckle up, boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reactions: BBK

Herbie2

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
would be nice if luka could get back to 100%, but figure with so little rest coming up that's not going to happen.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Neither Penn State nor Purdue are great on the interior. Garza and Kriener should thrive.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Gonna pour threes. Herbie2 is gonna be typing BOOM so much, maybe more often the D.Wade/Gabby Union Gatorade commercial.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Agreed with Doug. PSU bout to get soaked with threes. Crowd is going to be primed and ready. L. Wade (season ticket holder) may or may not be there. Should be great.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I think after having to sit and stew for 2.5 games, CJF is gonna come out ready to skullfuck somebody. Joe thrives in the pressure taken off him by CJF being a returned threat. And Luka eats PSU bigs for lunch.

RiotFan

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I'll gladly take 2 tickets if anyone is looking to get rid of a pair.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Like everyone else here it seems, I am deliriously optimistic about this one. And cautiously optimistic that CJ is back and that piece of faggot shit from Muscatine (no, not Doug) gets his shit together.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Jeebus. No joke on secondary market ticket situation. Strings are gonna have to be pulled.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Agreed with Doug. PSU bout to get soaked with threes. Crowd is going to be primed and ready. L. Wade (season ticket holder) may or may not be there. Should be great.
I want to say 50/50, but he's about over that

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I was offered $160 for my four tickets so I sold them. Couldn’t pass it up.
You could have passed it up to see one of the best Carver atmospheres of the year. But good to know money>Hawkeyes in the childress household.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
How strict are they about youth tickets?

I have 2 adults and 2 youth tickets. Right now my two kids, wife and I are going but may need contingencies with the amount of sickness going around their school and work.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score

I have 2 adults and 2 youth tickets. Right now my two kids, wife and I are going but may need contingencies with the amount of sickness going around their school and work.
Houndeds grandpa would be fine

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Penn State has been trending down recently. They won tonight but were down with under 30 seconds to go at home against a Rutgers team that has hit a wall. Iowa is going to be pissed after last night and will have a strong crowd behind them. I’m calling an 84-72 victory.

Also, this is based on absolutely nothing other than selective memory, but I feel like early Saturday starts favor the home team even more.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Anybody heard anything on just how bad Luka’s foot is?

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score

For football, they scanned and never looked. They had zero cares about the person holding the ticket. I have no idea about basketball. (No help)

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Penn State has been trending down recently. They won tonight but were down with under 30 seconds to go at home against a Rutgers team that has hit a wall. Iowa is going to be pissed after last night and will have a strong crowd behind them. I’m calling an 84-72 victory.

Also, this is based on absolutely nothing other than selective memory, but I feel like early Saturday starts favor the home team even more.
Time Zones and all

Reaction score
Anybody heard anything on just how bad Luka’s foot is?
No but I can tell you I remember him doing it while flexing at Minnesota. I'm all for flexing but I hope next time he doesn't walk backwards and flex at the same time.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Kind of funny thinking about who on our team would/will D up on Lamar in man2man.

It should work out as he prefers to score inside and we have Garza waiting for him there, help defense, make him shoot from out, etc., but Stevens 1-on-1 with any of our non-Garza players brings a sensible chuckle.

Connor? Kriener?

douglasbader

Reaction score
Kind of funny thinking about who on our team would/will D up on Lamar in man2man.

It should work out as he prefers to score inside and we have Garza waiting for him there, help defense, make him shoot from out, etc., but Stevens 1-on-1 with any of our non-Garza players brings a sensible chuckle.

Connor? Kriener?
You realize Iowa already played Penn State this year (and should have won if Fredrick doesn't get hurt), right holmes?

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Yes, and I think we pwn them. It's gonna be fun.

Just commenting on Lamar in general, particularly on how both teams and players have progressed as the year has gone along. Having watched the Penn State game at Indiana this past weekend, they really lean on him a lot.

Then I think about our cracker ass crackers on him in a 1-on-1 situation.

We will be fine. Just thinking out loud.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Yes, and I think we pwn them. It's gonna be fun.

Just commenting on Lamar in general, particularly on how both teams and players have progressed as the year has gone along. Having watched the Penn State game at Indiana this past weekend, they really lean on him a lot.

Then I think about our cracker ass crackers on him in a 1-on-1 situation.

We will be fine. Just thinking out loud.
The good thing about Lamar is he tends to get in foul trouble against teams that are good. He seems to be worse on the road.

Reactions: BBK