**Penn State vs. Iowa Basketball - 2/29/20 - 11am - BTN**

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
1.1 miles and even with no foot traffic or car traffic it would be a 13-15 minute walk. No way is it significantly less than 20 minutes yesterday.

He's a fucking liar and a scumbag.
way to post the least direct route possible. Why don’t walk up by the res while you at it? Nice area up there.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
It's likely 0.8 miles door to door. But by all means LOL at my mile statement and not AZMessDawwwwwg's 5 minute tale
it might be .8 miles if you intentionally walk to the further entrance possible to win an Internet argument. So yes, it’s probably .8 miles for you.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Dude, it's a mile in heavy pedestrian traffic and having to cross through 2 stoplights in heavy car traffic. Don't be dumb
Sorry forgot to say I sprinted most of the way.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Never park in the Dental Lot. I’m a “thanks but no thanks” when offered that pass.
Yep. It’s absolutely retarded to park up there.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Why not just run back to your car. That's even quicker.

Reaction score
The conversation is stupid but not nearly as stupid as posting a google map to make an insignificant point and using a map that is completely retarded, going way out the way and doubling back at the end. Way to not make your point at all and look extremely dumb.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The conversation is stupid but not nearly as stupid as posting a google map to make an insignificant point and using a map that is completely retarded, going way out the way and doubling back at the end. Way to not make your point at all and look extremely dumb.
GET PISSED!!!!!!!!!

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The dumbest thing would be coming in at the end and acting like anyone was being serious on any level and not just a bunch of internet buddies fucking with each other.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
It was MAYBE an 11 minute walk. Tops.

castichawk24

Is Well Liked Here
Reaction score
I walked straight from my seat to my car. Stayed in my seat until the clock hit 0:00. Didn’t have to get the extra minute head start by getting up and watching the rest of the game from up top. Walked 5 minutes to old chicago. Got in my car and drive home. Was home by 1:20.

I see that this has already been covered; but fuck you for lying to us all, @AZMessDawg

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score

I see that this has already been covered; but fuck you for lying to us all, @AZMessDawg
Yeah ok mr. never steps foot in carver tavern hok.

Sorry you guys are just jealous that my way is the best and that I’ve been chatting online with babes.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Never park in the Dental Lot. I’m a “thanks but no thanks” when offered that pass.
Yeah, I’ve parked there in the past when they had multiple exits open but in the last year they have blocked everything other than the main entrance

castichawk24

Is Well Liked Here
Reaction score
Yeah ok mr. never steps foot in carver tavern hok.

Sorry you guys are just jealous that my way is the best and that I’ve been chatting online with babes.
I was in Carver 3 times this year!* Might even go Tuesday.

*It was for 3 wrestling duals, but I was in Carver.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
You probably park in the dental lot though. Like a complete dumbass.