Rumor: Fight at Sports Column last night...

IowaWigman

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
A buddy of mine told me a rumor that there was a fight at the Sports Column last night and there were potentially some football players. I've only heard one player's name mentioned so far - that player would be a member of our defense and will be returning next year.

Reaction score
Can't get ready to play, but can definitely be ready to fight.....

Reaction score
A buddy of mine told me a rumor that there was a fight at the Sports Column last night and there were potentially some football players. I've only heard one player's name mentioned so far - that player would be a member of our defense and will be returning next year.
arrests?

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
I heard that JC was involved. Word is that his punch was a full three feet off to the left of his intended target, hitting a young coed right between the eyes.

Mike Gartner has demanded a full investigation of the university's handling of the incident.

Reaction score
HERE we go again with posting rumors without wanting to give out details.

Reaction score
Since about 8 starters on defense are gone next year, the list is pretty short.

Greenwood, Dalton, King, Kroul or Edds.

Which one? Edds?

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I heard there was a fight, but it was LincolnHawk and Iahawk20..

Vepr

Ignorant Slut
Reaction score
Well hopefully no one was raped during the fight. There is a feel good story from all of this though, Dominque Douglass picked up the tab for everyone at the bar on a credit card.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
from what Ive heard, the football team didnt start fighting until just before the halfway point of the altercation..

Kirks taking responsibility, admitting our kids werent ready to go.

IowaWigman

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
:rotf:
I did see a ladder mentioned in the police report ;)
nolook - what did you say in your voicemail to 20?

I saw that later in the thread that my name was drug into it. First 20 said I could vouch that he was 6'4" 260 and then Lincolnhawk said he could beat me by 20 minutes in a 1/2 marathon. I should have posted my contact info for a challenge like that.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
:rotf:
I did see a ladder mentioned in the police report ;)
nolook - what did you say in your voicemail to 20?

I saw that later in the thread that my name was drug into it. First 20 said I could vouch that he was 6'4" 260 and then Lincolnhawk said he could beat me by 20 minutes in a 1/2 marathon. I should have posted my contact info for a challenge like that.
I dunno nuttin about any alleged "voicemail"...

I did hear Lincoln called him, told him hed be in the Tc soon and issued a drive thru like warning...

Mr. Hawk

Traitorous Cunt / Just a smarter NLP
Reaction score
First 20 said I could vouch that he was 6'4" 260 and then Lincolnhawk said he could beat me by 20 minutes in a 1/2 marathon. I should have posted my contact info for a challenge like that.
There's nothing more manly than two guys arguing over who'd win in a marathon.

Reaction score
So is King the rumored player to have been involved?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
i would be shocked if it was king. he is a column regular and usually minds his own business. plus the employees there all know him well. players are at the column every weekend and always stay out of trouble.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
by the way, ill be really pissed if ken miller references this thread on his show today, but im putting even money on it...just like he did before the purdue game.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Id be tickled if Ken references the premier Hawks web site. Theres no such thing as bad pub..

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
just confirmed who was involved...they didnt start it and no one was charged or arrested. im leaving names out of it because it would be stupid to attract any more attention to it. sometimes i wonder if this stuff should be posted on a public board.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
First 20 said I could vouch that he was 6'4" 260 and then Lincolnhawk said he could beat me by 20 minutes in a 1/2 marathon. I should have posted my contact info for a challenge like that.
This coming from the guy who once claimed George Bush could kick John Kerry's ass because he had the cardiovascular endurance of a high school cross country runner ;)

Reaction score
just confirmed who was involved...they didnt start it and no one was charged or arrested. im leaving names out of it because it would be stupid to attract any more attention to it. sometimes i wonder if this stuff should be posted on a public board.
It's been almost 11 years, so you should tell us.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
This coming from the guy who once claimed George Bush could kick John Kerry's ass because he had the cardiovascular endurance of a high school cross country runner ;)
I wasn't here for this, so here's a bow for you, Gus.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
It's been almost 11 years, so you should tell us.
Rae carruth and Gurewicz from Playmakers

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Who the fuck is rdubbs? Sounds like a dumb red neck

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Who was in this fight?!?

IowaWigman

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
:icon_neutral:

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score