**Rutgers vs. Iowa Basketball - 1/22/20 - 8pm - BTN**

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Were my eyes fooling me or was there a lineup with Garza, Kreiner, Pemsl, McCaffery, and Evelyn?

That's what nightmares are made of.

Reaction score
What a great fucking win. I was worried at half because I didn't know if the refs would start calling the game but hoped some of the slop they made and deep 3's from bad shooters would stop falling. Fran's T annoyed me at the time but set a tone.

What a tough fucking team. When things get physical, they dig in and are ready to fight. Love it.

Reaction score
Were my eyes fooling me or was there a lineup with Garza, Kreiner, Pemsl, McCaffery, and Evelyn?

That's what nightmares are made of.
Maybe but I don't think so. Definitely had Garza, Kriener, Pemsl and Connor. Think CJ was in with them though.

Reaction score
As long as we can just have Toussaint or Evelyn on a given night, we're good. Toussaint's best game of his career tonight while Evelyn was bad. When Toussaint has spazzed, Evelyn has steadied things.

Can't believe CJ only had 8. Drilled those two 3's but missed some good looks. Garza can erase so much, it's beautiful.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Fredericks shot was off today but he made arguably the biggest play on that curl which was followed by Wieskamps 3.

I honestly think Frans biggest coaching mistake was slowing the pace the last 5 minutes. It’s really hard to feed the post when you’re just trying to run clock. I know you don’t want quick shots, but you also don’t want heaves as the shot clock expires.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Joe T is such a rollercoaster right now but he's gonna be so good.
I hate to compare him to this guy because their games are not similar but he’s a little like Moss. If he has a couple turnovers early he’s probably going to suck. Tonight he made that early layup and you could tell his confidence elevated.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
It’s just amazing how much more mentally tough this team is compared to other teams under Fran. Down 8 and up 8 all the sudden and then absorbed the run at the end .
They also play a lot smarter without moss and cook. It helps Kriener and Garza developed the midrange and 3 point game Cook never did too

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I hate to compare him to this guy because their games are not similar but he’s a little like Moss. If he has a couple turnovers early he’s probably going to suck. Tonight he made that early layup and you could tell his confidence elevated.
That's more due to the fact that he gets pulled. I don't blame Fran for having a short leash either. Moss would actually get minutes and suck.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
What is quad 1 again? Top 50?