**SAVE DOLPH** *Pitt vs. Iowa - 11/27/18 - 8:00 pm - ESPNU**

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Is this team for real? I'm doing my best to keep my expectations in check but it's getting harder each game.

Fwiw peace

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
We win this one, I’ll kiss geese on the beak.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
I’ll be there sitting in one of those picnic tables looking down at all you peasants that had to wait in line for soft serve

Rolo Tomassi

Listless Vessel
Reaction score
I'm trying to avoid irrational optimism, but damn, this is a whole different team.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
If they get through next 4 at 8-1, I’ll have a full on rager.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Or fall off. From friction.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
My penus will probably break off from friction regardless

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Hey guys there is a 90% chance my four tickets are available for Tuesday. I had a family situation come up. Let me know if interested.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I'll be lucky to catch the end of this from my living room before falling asleep.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
I'll be lucky to catch the end of this from my living room before falling asleep.
You're gonna be all sorts of worn out from jacking off to Lawrence Phillips youtube videos you Nebrantska loving fuck.

Reaction score
Better play it safe and redshirt him for 1 or 2 years.
Lost in the euphoria of the SG that left is that Pemsl's decision to stay was not a positive for Iowa. He needs to be treated the same way Uhl was last year - don't play him for the most part. The idea of Iowa playing great and then Pemsl coming back and Fran trying to squeeze in 10-15 minutes for him scares me.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Lost in the euphoria of the SG that left is that Pemsl's decision to stay was not a positive for Iowa. He needs to be treated the same way Uhl was last year - don't play him for the most part. The idea of Iowa playing great and then Pemsl coming back and Fran trying to squeeze in 10-15 minutes for him scares me.
Give him Till's minutes and no more.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
I had a suspicion with Fran's vagueness that he was trying to set up for a medical redshirt.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
No thanks. At least Till gives us something to look at.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I had a suspicion with Fran's vagueness that he was trying to set up for a medical redshirt.
Why not just the regular kind?

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
It's gotta be tough to sit back and watch your high school walk-on teammate take what little minutes you were going to get.

I wish Pemsl would have transferred to UNI. They need a decent big and his game would probably flourish in the MVC.

Reaction score
It's gotta be tough to sit back and watch your high school walk-on teammate take what little minutes you were going to get.

I wish Pemsl would have transferred to UNI. They need a decent big and his game would probably flourish in the MVC.
Let me preface this by saying that this is not a personal attack on Pemsl, just a commentary on his basketball ability. If losing weight made him happier, then more power to him. It certainly takes dedication and mental strength to lose weight like he did.

He was a decent big before the weight loss, he isn't anymore. Now he's a less athletic, less physical, Ahmad Wagner who wanders around the court getting physically bossed by post players and out-quicked by perimeter players. The freshman year Pemsl is never coming back. Redshirting him and keeping him around around for 5 years would be coaching malpractice.

Reaction score
My guess is he's still here because of his girlfriend and no I'm not going to post any pics. DYOFR

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
We may end up needing Pemsl in a couple years. Take the medical and stick around.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
If Iowa needs Pemsl in a couple of years, Iowa will suck really badly.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
If Iowa needs Pemsl in a couple of years, Iowa will suck really badly.
Don’t be dumb. He can be a functional reserve on a good team. We will have one underclass big guy next year and that’s only because Nunge redshirted.