**Western Illinois vs. Iowa Basketball - 12/3/20 - 7:00pm - BTN**

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
My only complaint so far is they sometimes get a little too Garza happy and just throw it to him even if 2 guys are hanging off his back. Because of that, bohannon and Frederick haven’t really had the opportunity to get in the flow with their shots.

That should change starting next week.
bohannon’s shot is broken. Looks like he’s shooting from that broken hip of his.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
0-16, papi. 0-13 last year. 0-3 to start this season.
Give him time. Just needs to get rid of the old coaches guys and get his guys on the roster.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
bohannon is not a fucking PG. He dribbles the ball up and passes to a wing under duress. That’s what he brings to the table as a 1.
he lost a bunch of weight and somehow got slower.

there is no reason connor should not be initiating the offense.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Oh ok. Yeah if he was from bumfuck Iowa and you didn't talk endlessly about how you know his dad and family that he'd be getting the same amount of shit. Sure thing. People like to poke you Doug and they see that as one way to poke at you.
Lol, no it isn't. You are just flat out fucking wrong.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Lol, no it isn't. You are just flat out fucking wrong.
Yeah, it is. He doesn't get nearly the same amount of shit and made fun of on any other board or social media. Yeah this is HaLo where hyperbole runs high and being the edgiest is a contest, but because of your "connection" to Joe, people go even more over the top. You've done good at not white knighting much.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
any bets on more minutes for Joe than Bo in January?

(I don't think that's likely...but I'll admit it's possible)

douglasbader

Reaction score
Yeah, it is. He doesn't get nearly the same amount of shit and made fun of on any other board or social media. Yeah this is HaLo where hyperbole runs high and being the edgiest is a contest, but because of your "connection" to Joe, people go even more over the top. You've done good at not white knighting much.
They aren't doing anything because of me, that is just fucking dumb when it comes to this. To have that even be remotely true, it would have to get under my skin on any level. For fuck's sake I mostly joke around about it as well. For example, see Dr. Zaius' "Joe's hobbies" post in this thread from last night.

Who do you think wrote that?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Other boards and social media are way harder on Wieskamp than this place.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Let's hope, 'cause right now, he looks like a repeat of the 2nd half of last year.
No he doesn’t. He was absolutely atrocious down the stretch last season. He seems to be shooting pretty well from behind the arc so far. He’s had a few poopers but has been mostly good. Driving is another story. He can’t finish in traffic to save his life.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
he lost a bunch of weight and somehow got slower.

there is no reason connor should not be initiating the offense.
Oh I don’t know but maybe it’s because Connor is unbelievable at feeding the post from the elbow and wing.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
No he doesn’t. He was absolutely atrocious down the stretch last season. He seems to be shooting pretty well from behind the arc so far. He’s had a few poopers but has been mostly good. Driving is another story. He can’t finish in traffic to save his life.
My favorite was when he put his head down, drove straight to the block where Luka was standing, sensed a big person occupying that space, then kicked it out to a guarded wing. It’s like he thought Luka was going to block his shot.

He’s a beaten dog.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
My favorite was when he put his head down, drove straight to the block where Luka was standing, sensed a big person occupying that space, then kicked it out to a guarded wing. It’s like he thought Luka was going to block his shot.

He’s a beaten dog.
But at least he is shooting aggressively.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Charles got over his ski's again.
Relying on L Wade to convey the truth? LOL. You've done good at not taking the bait, but that doesn't mean they aren't still trying to bait you into one of your patented freak outs.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Relying on L Wade to convey the truth? LOL. You've done good at not taking the bait, but that doesn't mean they aren't still trying to bait you into one of your patented freak outs.
No, you're just wrong and more than L. Wade are telling you that. You're also a huge dork, so can't wait for you to die on this hill.

Fritz Fequiere

Reaction score
What does it matter if he's not breaking down the defense? Is he turning the ball over? The sole purpose of the Iowa pg right now is to not turn the ball over so they can get it to to the most dominant center in the country. Why are many of you guys so b-ball dumb? It's painfully obvious nobody here actually played the game but that can only be part of it. I have so many questions.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
No, you're just wrong and more than L. Wade are telling you that. You're also a huge dork, so can't wait for you to die on this hill.
No one is telling me that beyond Wade. Next time Mousecatine has some high level athlete I can't wait to hear what connection you have to them. "They lived in my old house!" "My neighbor babysat for his cousin!" "My uncle taught him math!" "We had the same locker in the high school!" "He lived within 10 minutes of where I shot hoops once!". Someone is the jersey chasing dork and it ain't me.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
What does it matter if he's not breaking down the defense? Is he turning the ball over? The sole purpose of the Iowa pg right now is to not turn the ball over so they can get it to to the most dominant center in the country. Why are many of you guys so b-ball dumb? It's painfully obvious nobody here actually played the game but that can only be part of it. I have so many questions.
do you think it’s a positive that Jordan can barely dribble past half court without struggling with ball security or making a clean pass to a teammate?

douglasbader

Reaction score
No one is telling me that beyond Wade. Next time Mousecatine has some high level athlete I can't wait to hear what connection you have to them. "They lived in my old house!" "My neighbor babysat for his cousin!" "My uncle taught him math!" "We had the same locker in the high school!" "He lived within 10 minutes of where I shot hoops once!". Someone is the jersey chasing dork and it ain't me.
Hiawatha told you as well, dork.

Someone is having a patented freak out, and it ain't me.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Chuck is literally trying to get banned again by being a fucktard, but he isn’t witty enough to get it done.

Fritz Fequiere

Reaction score
do you think it’s a positive that Jordan can barely dribble past half court without struggling with ball security or making a clean pass to a teammate?
3 turnovers in 3 games. I mean what are you even fucking talking about?

douglasbader

Reaction score
"They're making fun of Joe to get under your skin!!"

"I'm the one ripping on him as well and they rip on him on other sites. I'm the one who said his hobbies are crying and pegging."

"Fuck you, patented freak out, jersey chaser!!"

My god you are a fucking dork, Charles.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
"They're making fun of Joe to get under your skin!!"

"I'm the one ripping on him as well and they rip on him on other sites. I'm the one who said his hobbies are crying and pegging."

"Fuck you, patented freak out, jersey chaser!!"

My god you are a fucking dork, Charles.
LOL you really don't think they are trying to get under your skin. Oh to live so obliviously.

Good on you joining in rather than defending though.

douglasbader

Reaction score
LOL you really don't think they are trying to get under your skin. Oh to live so obliviously.

Good on you joining in rather than defending though.
I really don't, Charles. Because they aren't.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
3 turnovers in 3 games. I mean what are you even fucking talking about?
we have played 3 terrible teams and Jordan looks completely awkward. I am going to chalk it up to not being in game shape and missing a year, but you are ignoring reality if you think he’s played well with the ball in his hands to this point.

Fritz Fequiere

Reaction score
Jordan bohannon hitting shots and not turning over the ball against high D1 competition is as sure as Luka getting at least 20 and 10 every night. It'll be fun revisiting this thread in a few weeks, ya dipshits.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I think that may be an exaggeration

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
we have played 3 terrible teams and Jordan looks completely awkward. I am going to chalk it up to not being in game shape and missing a year, but you are ignoring reality if you think he’s played well with the ball in his hands to this point.
He’ll be fine, dipshit.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
bohannon’s regressed!!!

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
He’s terrible!!!!!