**Western Illinois vs. Iowa Basketball Thread - 12/29/21 -7:00pm - BTN+**

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
It was full. 1/3 of the people were in line for beer or ice cream at any given moment.

Reaction score
Way bigger crowd than I thought there would be.

The Vine's wings are getting smaller.

/csb

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
My notes from my attendance today:

Pros:
Keegan is a stud. Perkins is freakishly athletic. Ulis played really good tonight, I hope he keeps playing like that, he even rebounded well and showed major hops on one in the paint. Their white guard from Wapello was good and quick. Some of the alumni cheerleaders and dance team members have held up pretty well. @Hawk&Balls looked spiffy.

Cons: Frans ability to coach defense against the pick n roll, especially Patrick and Fil. JoeT didn’t do much in a game that should be pretty good for him. Leaving the parking lot is nowhere near a smooth process.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I joked in chat about the premium parking but seriously there was no one working the entrances or directing traffic so it was a free for all and i ended up way in the fucking back with a B pass. It was a snowy and no one could park worth a shit either.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score

Pros:
Keegan is a stud. Perkins is freakishly athletic. Ulis played really good tonight, I hope he keeps playing like that, he even rebounded well and showed major hops on one in the paint. Their white guard from Wapello was good and quick. Some of the alumni cheerleaders and dance team members have held up pretty well. @Hawk&Balls looked spiffy.

Cons: Frans ability to coach defense against the pick n roll, especially Patrick and Fil. JoeT didn’t do much in a game that should be pretty good for him. Leaving the parking lot is nowhere near a smooth process.
Yeah, their PG got by Toussaint, Perkins and Ulis at will. He was impressive. Nice to see Sandfort make some 3s again.

Reaction score
I joked in chat about the premium parking but seriously there was no one working the entrances or directing traffic so it was a free for all and i ended up way in the fucking back with a B pass. It was a snowy and no one could park worth a shit either.
Were you the truck that parked sideways on the big pile of snow?

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score

Pros:

Thanks, new sweater