Wisconsin vs #5 Iowa • BTT Quarterfinal • 8:00 • BTN

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Need to neutralize Davison early
This is the type of game where I’d like Kris Murray to check in early just to put Davison on his ass. Get the boys all fired up and show Wisconsin the Hawks are not here to fuck around.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
This is the type of game where I’d like Kris Murray to check in early just to put Davison on his ass. Get the boys all fired up and show Wisconsin the Hawks are not here to fuck around.
This is not your best take.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
The worst thing about a player like Davison is that some day, the guy who finally snaps and just decks him right in his stupid face is going to get suspended.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I’ll take Murray simply because he is bigger and won’t play otherwise.
Just have Garza do it because I read somewhere Fran is just going to rest him this weekend anyways

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
I'm out of the loop. What's the scoop on Wieskamp?

Revolver

Reaction score
The worst thing about a player like Davison is that some day, the guy who finally snaps and just decks him right in his stupid face is going to get suspended.
Yep, ideally, that would have happened last night.

Revolver

Reaction score
Jacob Jaacks came to mind when thinking of Iowa goons. Looking him up I didn't realize he had such a long pro career in Europe.
Joey Range going after El-Amin is one of my younger Hawkeye memories.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I really don’t give a shit about this game. Just please be as healthy as possible for next week.
House money game. I will watch because I like this team, but won’t care as much about it as last week. Hope they win!!

Revolver

Reaction score
I don't remember this but am intrigued to learn more.
Go to the 5 minute mark. It isn’t much, but he gives him a little shot to the neck/face region. Had he leveled him, it would have been an all-time moment. I just remember as a kid thinking that was so cool and after watching it is sort of a “had to be there” type of thing.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Imagine if Jacob Jaaks played Davison.

Revolver

Reaction score
Yeah, give me something like that Kermit guy nailing Rudy T. preferably from someone with a similar size advantage.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
The threes fall early and often, Iowa gets a big lead and coasts to a double digit victory. Wieskamp plays 10-15 minutes and hits a couple threes. Fredrick has his first big scoring game in awhile; Garza gets a ho-hum 20 & 10. Nice little Friday night.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Jaaks with some pussy help D on the few highlights I watched in that clip.

Easy to be a tough guy after the whistle.
I have a good friend who’s a badger fan. We got into a heated text after Sunday’s game where he said “you’d love Davison if he was on your team.”

The way most Iowans felt about Jaaks instantly dispels that.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
I have a good friend who’s a badger fan. We got into a heated text after Sunday’s game where he said “you’d love Davison if he was on your team.”

The way most Iowans felt about Jaaks instantly dispels that.
Did you call him a faggot? I hope you called him a faggot.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I’ve hated only a couple of other teams players over the years. Davison doesn’t fall on my radar.

Michael Lewis - Indiana and that stupid flopper from Purdue who looked old as fuck but could play.

Rolo Tomassi

Listless Vessel
Reaction score
26.2 says good chance he plays. Rolo, on the other hand, studied the tape and he’s less convinced that he’ll play.
If you watch the tape, it looks like he hyper-extended his ankle pretty badly. I hope I'm wrong.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Bow away fuckers but I loved Aaron Craft.

And, aaaaaaaaand he hit that shot against Iowa State.