Wisconsin vs #5 Iowa • BTT Quarterfinal • 8:00 • BTN

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
I have a good friend who’s a badger fan. We got into a heated text after Sunday’s game where he said “you’d love Davison if he was on your team.”

The way most Iowans felt about Jaaks instantly dispels that.
I thought it was hilarious when that Indiana player threw the ball at his ugly face.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
26.2 says good chance he plays. Rolo, on the other hand, studied the tape and he’s less convinced that he’ll play.
Given that this game likely means little for Iowa and seeding in the dance, I’d rather he sit out and be 100% by then

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
The over the top praise of Craft was more annoying than Craft.
Yep. Also, I don't remember Craft as dirty, as much as I remember he got very favorable calls once he was deemed the best defender on earth.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Yep. Also, I don't remember Craft as dirty, as much as I remember he got very favorable calls once he was deemed the best defender on earth.
He wasn’t “dirty” per se, but he played that grabby/hacky style that seemingly everyone here hates.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I understand wanting to sit Wieskamp so he's fully healthy - or as close as can be - for next week and the Big Dance, but cmon guys, its Wisconsin.

ALL IN! Because Fuck Wisconsin!!!!!

(and tomorrow afternoon, it'll be; Because Fuck Illinois!!!!!)

But in all seriousness, I just want the Hawks to win this game tonight, if no others.... not only because its the Badgers, but also because it would suck to end the BTT at 0-1 this season after finishing 3rd and getting a double-bye for the first time in years.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
I understand wanting to sit Wieskamp so he's fully healthy - or as close as can be - for next week and the Big Dance, but cmon guys, its Wisconsin.

ALL IN! Because Fuck Wisconsin!!!!!

(and tomorrow afternoon, it'll be; Because Fuck Illinois!!!!!)

But in all seriousness, I just want the Hawks to win this game tonight, if no others.... not only because its the Badgers, but also because it would suck to end the BTT at 0-1 this season after finishing 3rd and getting a double-bye for the first time in years.
I don’t like the logic of wanting them to sit weiskamp. This is the best Iowa team in a really long time, for some of us it is the best of our lifetime. And with the best player in school history.

At a maximum, we will watch them 9 more times, at a minimum it’s only twice. I want to watch these guys play as many games as possible because it’ll be a long 5 months until Hawkeye football starts. Let’s roll.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
He should sit. The whole team should. See you next week.

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
They should probably take blocks and charges out of basketball if the officials are going to be so bad at calling them. McConnell just got called for ridiculous charge. Cock sucking Illinois

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The game will be on around 8:30pm.

Is he talking EST?

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
They should probably take blocks and charges out of basketball if the officials are going to be so bad at calling them. McConnell just got called for ridiculous charge. Cock sucking Illinois
Should have happened in college bball a decade ago

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
No he’s just retarded
Yeah, I have no idea what he is talking about. The current game will be over by 8pm at the latest and Iowa will start 25 minutes after.

It might even start closer to 8:15pm.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Game will start around 8:15 unless something wonky happens in this game.