Wisconsin vs #5 Iowa • BTT Quarterfinal • 8:00 • BTN

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
The only thing I really wish for is Jordan to make every really long and fast break three. Just so he can be a dick more.
I get kinda mad when he doesn’t shoot it. I don’t even care if it goes in. The one he missed tonight he could have dumped down to Patrick for a dunk but fuck that.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
For a team that "experienced", Wisconsin was super fucking dumb in this game. And I loved every last millisecond of it!!!

Let themselves get called for a 5-second call with the game still very much on the line, and then did their best "still picture!" impression on the missed 1-and-1 FT, that lazily bounced back to Weezy standing at the FT line, letting him pass it off to run the clock out.

Reaction score
Toussaint deserves some credit tonight, too. Don’t recall him playing late, but he gave them a spark & some good energy when they needed it, early on in the 2nd half. Especially defensively.
yeah he wasnt perfect but he got Wisconsin uncomfortable on defense and offense with his speed and tenacity.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
The one defensive adjustment they made that butt fucked Wisconsin was how they guarded the pick and pop to Potter. I know I said it in chat but they kept leaving him wide open for 3 games and he was killing them.

In the second half Luka helped off, but they had the wing defender opposite fly over and cover Potter. With Luka shading to the inside, the only possible pass to the open guy was a lazy pop fly bc Trice had to throw it over Luka, giving the help guy on Potter plenty of time to get over and defend. Wisconsin never adjusted and had Ford or Davis cut to the basket. It actually made them really easy to defend.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Fuck Hassel. Embarrassment to the fighting bees.

Last edited: