Wisconsin vs #5 Iowa • BTT Quarterfinal • 8:00 • BTN

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
How fulfilling it must be for Kenyon to see all the doubters (myself and 90+% of hawkeye fans) were so absolutely wrong about his sons.
It has to be the best feeling ever. I love Kenyon and his whole family is awesome, so couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He was cool about people freaking out over his kids getting offers. That is the sign of a good guy.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
It has to be the best feeling ever. I love Kenyon and his whole family is awesome, so couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He was cool about people like me freaking out over his kids getting offers. That is the sign of a good guy.
FIFY

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Lol, halo.
The one defensive adjustment they made that butt fucked Wisconsin was how they guarded the pick and pop to Potter. I know I said it in chat but they kept leaving him wide open for 3 games and he was killing them.

In the second half Luka helped off, but they had the wing defender opposite fly over and cover Potter. With Luka shading to the inside, the only possible pass to the open guy was a lazy pop fly bc Trice had to throw it over Luka, giving the help guy on Potter plenty of time to get over and defend. Wisconsin never adjusted and had Ford or Davis cut to the basket. It actually made them really easy to defend.
Yeah science.

I've posted more than 3 times in a day which means I'm bombed. Any of you other assholes in the gas?
Gonezo amigo.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
March basketball when you team is good and playing is one of the greatest joys in life. Can't describe how happy I am to know that I can watch a high level Michigan vs. Ohio State game followed by Iowa vs. Illinois.

If Iowa wins this game and gets to play Ohio State or a weakened Michigan team for the chance at a #1 seed, whoo boy.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Fired up for tomorrow. Fran has done a helluva job down the stretch. No more zone has been everything. Each player knows their role at this stage. Tomorrow will be a slugfest.

Enjoy the next few weeks, this is about as good as it gets. Best team since the late 80s.