**Wisconsin vs. Iowa - 11/30/18 - 7:00 pm - BTN**

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I will fight anyone that is against Dolph.
I’m not against Dolph, as I think he’s a really good guy. But he did fuck up and I do think it is unfair to expect the guys on this team to just move on and give him good interviews after he called them out and then specifically called out a teammate. It’s just an uncomfortable situation and I think Dolph should step away from basketball.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
I will fight anyone that is against Dolph.
If throwing Gary Dolphin under the bus turns these fucknuts into a tournament team.....welp...see your ass in the Valley West parking lot.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Win tonight and this will all go away for the most part. That's what needs to happen.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
lmao at the dolph lovers.

Guy called some memorable shit so gotta protect that!! Nobody else could possibly call a Hawkeye win!!

Shawnee hates Fran more than most but you have to be a moron to let the 95 year old pbp guy matter more than the coach.

Shawnee should be running that athletic department. There would be championships for all. Except the rowing teams. Cuz, fuck them.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I apologize for going all football atemp here. They’re gonna trip on their own dicks tonight, because Iowa.

Then we’ll get to endure an extended period of “did dolph cause the loss?!”

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score

Guy called some memorable shit so gotta protect that!! Nobody else could possibly call a Hawkeye win!!

Shawnee hates Fran more than most but you have to be a moron to let the 95 year old pbp guy matter more than the coach.

Shawnee should be running that athletic department. There would be championships for all. Except the rowing teams. Cuz, fuck them.
How are your teeth, ol’ shawnee?

Reaction score
I apologize for going all football atemp here. They’re gonna trip on their own dicks tonight, because Iowa.

Dolph-gate 2018

Shawneemicks

Reaction score

How are your teeth, ol’ shawnee?
Slightly coffee stained but better than saber tooth.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score

do you have a disease that makes you talk in third person

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score

Cloudhawk= possible

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

@Jimmie Dimmick , get in here and do your work.

Reaction score
Tickets procured through hawkeyesports.com, two adult tickets and a child ticket for $66 total. Not stuck in one of the ends either. It would have been over $150 through stubhub. That’s a deal for a big ten game with two ranked teams at 7pm on a Friday. Went to the Pitt game for $44 in pretty good seats too.

And Fuck Wisconsin!

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score

Let it be noted that I do not endorse the cunts from the north, I am bound by the universe to relay what the visions tell me.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score

Shawneemicks

Reaction score

Shawnee has no known diseases.

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
It’s not just Iowa fans that didn’t love the flopping:

WSJ is not the Wall Street Journal in this instance.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score

upload_2018-11-30_14-37-47.jpeg

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Dammit, it was like HyVee knew the Wisconsin game was on tonight so they put their golden brown libations on sale for me.

fuisu98

Asp Wielder
Reaction score
Bad news/good news for me tonight. Bad news is I’m gonna miss the first half. Good news is it’s because pregnant wife wants Fleming’s and said she will drive my drunk ass.

See you fucks in chat!

Reaction score
Bad news/good news for me tonight. Bad news is I’m gonna miss the first half. Good news is it’s because pregnant wife wants Fleming’s and said she will drive my drunk ass.

See you fucks in chat!
Congrats to the father!