**Wisconsin vs. Iowa Basketball - 1/27/20 - 7:30pm - BTN**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Iowa is 14-5 and #14 in KenPom. #3 in Offense and #84 in Defense.

Wisconsin has vastly improved since Micah Potter became eligible and are 12-7 and #19 in KenPom. #48 Offense and #28 Defense.

I fucking hate Wisconsin and want this game at home to get to 15-5 and 6-3 going into the Maryland game. It is meaningless, but they would likely be ranked in the Top 15 in the polls as well.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that I still hate Kammron Taylor.

Reaction score
Also big to get this with 4 days rest, Wisconsin will only have 2 plus travel.

After this we have 2 days off and travel to Maryland. Then two days off, home vs. Illinois. Gonna have some clunkers eventually with the short rotation and core guys playing big minutes. Take advantage when you can.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Who's the big mandingo lookin MF on the left?

douglasbader

Reaction score
I changed the pic, thought it was this years team.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Last year that dipshit Trice came into Carver struggling from 3 and naturally couldn’t miss.

He hit 3/4 against Nebrantska and I could be way off because I just watched the first half of that game and the announcers mentioned it, but he again is struggling with his shot and confidence. Please let him still suck.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
fuck bucky in his furry scabby little ass

hawks by 5

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
We gotta get this one. We are very unlikely to beat Maryland on the road. Then that will set up a huge game against the Felching Illini back at Carver.

douglasbader

Reaction score
We gotta get this one. We are very unlikely to beat Maryland on the road. Then that will set up a huge game against the Felching Illini back at Carver.
Maryland hasn't been overly great at home. They have trouble scoring and can be beat.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I think we're gonna win em all Dougie.

But, I'm taking one game at a time.
We'll win the games that we try but some games just aren't worth the effort. For example a 5 loss MSU team on the road would be asking too much. Hopefully the National Player of the Year stays back in Iowa City to get some rest.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
We'll win the games that we try but some games just aren't worth the effort. For example a 5 loss MSU team on the road would be asking too much. Hopefully the National Player of the Year stays back in Iowa City to get some rest.
GARZAGOAT DErPitY DeRp De DeRP.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
I want to go to the game tomorrow. Might have to make some calls.

I'm 50/50.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
I am also thinking about going. Haven't been to a bball game this year

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
I am also thinking about going. Haven't been to a bball game this year
Me neither. I used to go to 2 or 3 per year but haven't been to one in a few years. Just football now.

Slidewilly

Independent centrist moderate
Reaction score
I want these next two games as badly as any in the last couple of years outside of the NCAA tournament. Fuck Wisconsin and Fuck Illinois.

I think we'll handle Wisconsin this time. They've lived a charmed life in both major sports for far too long.

I think Illinois will be tougher, with two bigs (including one monster big) to try to make life difficult for Luka. But we're going to get them in any event. The crowds had better be loud and involved, and I don't want to see a shit ton of Illini fans occupying CHA seats--especially because we're in a section that's a likely place for the migration to occur. On the other hand, the last time I was there during an Illini migration, the Hawks kicked their asses--and I never had so much fun being in close proximity to the Orange Crush.

GO HAWKS!

Last edited:

douglasbader

Reaction score
I want these next two games as badly as any in the last couple of years outside of the NCAA tournament. Fuck Wisconsin and Fuck Illinois.

I think we'll handle Wisconsin this time. They've lived a charmed life in both major sports for far too long.

I think Illinois will be tougher, with two bigs (including one monster big) to try to make life difficult for Luka. But we're going to get them in any event. The crowds had better be loud and involved, and I don't want to see a shit ton of Illini fans occupying CHA seats--especially because we're in a section that's a likely place for the migration to occur. On the other hand, the last time I was there during an Illini migration, the Hawks kicked their asses--and I never had so much fun being in close proximity to the Orange Crush.

GO HAWKS!
The next 2 games are Wisconsin and Maryland.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Get 2 of the next 3 and I'll be a happy mfer.