**Wisconsin vs. Iowa Basketball - 1/27/20 - 7:30pm - BTN**

Reaction score
i would love to see video of davison's leg sweep on joe w in the first half. the replay they showed was worthless.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Seems like the best D is to double Garza off of Joe T or Connor (or anyone not named Joe W or CJ). Neb did the same thing. Need to come up with something to combat this - easier said than done of course. Plenty of wide open threes missed by the rest of the team that bit them against Neb and almost did tonight too.

Reaction score
That felt like it might have been Kriener's worst game of the year. He was awful on D and the glass.
Maybe Connor's worst game also. Tentative on some post feeds he should have had, didn't make any plays.
Luka had his most inefficient game in at least a month.
Bakari gave us nothing. Pemsl was what he's been.
We shot 3-20 from 3.

And we fucking won by 6 after being declared medically dead.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
That felt like it might have been Kriener's worst game of the year. He was awful on D and the glass.
Maybe Connor's worst game also. Tentative on some post feeds he should have had, didn't make any plays.
Luka had his most inefficient game in at least a month.
Bakari gave us nothing. Pemsl was what he's been.
We shot 3-20 from 3.

And we fucking won by 6 after being declared medically dead.
quite the ride

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
CJ & Joe T were the difference and are making me start to believe that this is the best team Fran has had at Iowa. They never quit and are competitive as hell.
They don’t fold like pussies like so many other Fran players have.

Pinehawk

Regina Douche
Reaction score
Garza had a foul 30 seconds into the game. But, he then played smart the rest of the 1st staying out of foul trouble. He then was able to play the entire 2nd half without a break to help complete the comeback.
Another huge game from Garza, he is a lot of fun to watch.

Reaction score
That was a great fucking crowd down the stretch. They tried to get going several times but the game but then the play dictated otherwise.

Not sure if they showed it on TV but Fran had his biggest blowup of the year during that timeout early 2nd half after we gave up Davison's 2nd wide open 3.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
That was a great fucking crowd down the stretch. They tried to get going several times but the game but then the play dictated otherwise.

Not sure if they showed it on TV but Fran had his biggest blowup of the year during that timeout early 2nd half after we gave up Davison's 2nd wide open 3.
It just showed the back of his head while he was screaming, then he turned to walk away and you could see his red ass face.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
My aunt called and left me a voicemail. She said she doesn’t understand why I’m so angry and left such hateful texts and voicemails to my cousins. She will pray for me and hopes I find peace.

I‘m not drunk enough....yet, to leave her a voicemail about how I feel about her children

Reaction score
It just showed the back of his head while he was screaming, then he turned to walk away and you could see his red ass face.
Went off on everyone. Sat down. Went off again. Broke the clipboard. Stood up and went off again. Walked away to talk to Sherm and calm down. Speraw was giving it to them too.

Also had a good moment on Connor after I think Connor picked up his 3rd foul but thought he had ball. Connor kept bitching at the refs and he gave him a STFU, pointed at the bench and told him to sit his ass down.